Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are playing on their home turf they will have a point to prove, they will go for it.

Oh I'm sure they'll try and play. But I don't see them flying into tackles left right and centre in order to desperately win. Not when it's already 9-0 - human nature suggests otherwise.

Oh I'm sure they'll try and play. But I don't see them flying into tackles left right and centre in order to desperately win. Not when it's already 9-0 - human nature suggests otherwise.

There's so much pride to be got from the game tonight, I expect them to go for it.

The reason they didn't kick us, in the first leg, was because they couldn't get near us.
IycP.gif

I don’t think they will necessarily go in hard to injure our players as it would look bad on them. But anyone thinking ours cannot look after themselves just because we don’t play hoofball or are all 6ft plus greatly underestimate the fitness and strength our lads have.

I don’t think they will necessarily go in hard to injure our players as it would look bad on them. But anyone thinking ours cannot look after themselves just because we don’t play hoofball or are all 6ft plus greatly underestimate the fitness and strength our lads have.
David is a dirty ****er on the pitch, to be fair.

Can't see Mendy (fitness) and Aguero (rhythm) travelling without them both getting minutes. Would be a shame for 1 of the kids not to get on if that is the case.

another comfy win.... 6-0
No way will our reserves win by more than 4-5 goals. Some people on here are too arrogant for words. In my opinion KDB should not be risked on a frosty pitch but Pep clearly knows best. If he picks up an injury like Negredo did in that other semi-final I will be angrier than Mr Angry.

There's so much pride to be got from the game tonight, I expect them to go for it.

Clough said on Talkshite he's going to tell his players to enjoy the experience. The tie has gone and he wants them prepared for their game on Saturday.

Were on a lose lose.

If we win well - we disrespect Burton.

If we play 7 kids - we disrespect the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.