Burton (First Leg) Post Match Thread

I don't think it would have actually been anywhere near 32k that's just tickets sold. I normally go with another 2 people we are all on the cup scheme but they didn't come last night, 2 lads that normally sit next to me who are on the cup scheme didn't come either so that's 4 from 5 that wasn't there already. The cold you mentioned is a good point though because although I'm glad I went & seen the 9 goals but I should have stayed at home, I couldn't feel my legs walking back to the car haha
Dunno, I was watching on TV and it looked closer to 40k tbh, would be surprised if bums on seats was much lower than 32k.

Never said anything 'reporting to me' either. Not been on here for a while, can see why with bell ends like you picking fights.

Sorry Sir.

I've let the club down, I've let the forum down, but worst of all...I've let myself down.

Disagree slightly. Economics to a degree, along with certain others factors. However, a large chunk of people just couldn't be arsed or would rather watch it on tv. That is the one reason no one likes to admit to but that is the case.
Yes and then they come on here and moan about the attendance.

I don't think it would have actually been anywhere near 32k that's just tickets sold. I normally go with another 2 people we are all on the cup scheme but they didn't come last night, 2 lads that normally sit next to me who are on the cup scheme didn't come either so that's 4 from 5 that wasn't there already. The cold you mentioned is a good point though because yes i'm glad I went & seen the 9 goals but I should have stayed at home, I couldn't feel my legs walking back to the car haha
Similar with us. Some of the missing seasoncard holders from our block returned after missing Sunday, but there were still loads empty. And their seats were included in the price!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.