Burton (First Leg) Post Match Thread

Times and priorities have changed since the days I never missed a game so no need for Blues to excuse their absence but I what can't understand is the "can't be arsed" excuse. I find it insulting to not just our club but to Pep and the players.
Show some passion Blues.

Kinda good there was empty seats as watched the first half in SS1 117 then moved round to NS1 138 for the second half so saw all 9 goals close up.

Relentless it should’ve been 12

So was I, the game has become the home equivalent of York away which I wasn't at.

Apparently, it's the first time any team has scored 16 goals since 1987, when City beat Huddersfield 10-1 and then Plymouth 6-2 in the FMC

The attendance for the Plymouth game at Maine Road was actually smaller than the infamous defeat at York. I was at both games, but strangely remember more about the Plymouth fixture, even though it was 11 years earlier.

Yep in a reply to a few posts I’ve seen I was shocked by seeing people leave at 9-0 with 5 to play, I’d have been shocked if there was 30 seconds to play, the chance to see yours or any team score TEN is very very rare so I was baffled at the early leavers last night

Just to say I leave early so not having a pop in general

6db8efd0b98839ad2953f089f5b73fbc.jpg

feck right off!! really! good on you

Apparently, it's the first time any team has scored 16 goals since 1987, when City beat Huddersfield 10-1 and then Plymouth 6-2 in the FMC

The attendance for the Plymouth game at Maine Road was actually smaller than the infamous defeat at York. I was at both games, but strangely remember more about the Plymouth fixture, even though it was 11 years earlier.
That Plymouth game was strange if I remember correctly we got early goals then waited for them to score before we scored almost straight from the kick off a couple of times & back to back hattricks for Adcock.

That Plymouth game was strange if I remember correctly we got early goals then waited for them to score before we scored almost straight from the kick off a couple of times & back to back hattricks for Adcock.

Who was promptly sold in an exchange deal that brought Tricky Trev Mk I to Maine Road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.