Burton (First Leg) Post Match Thread

Well I don`t mind admitting that I can`t be arsed going to midweek cup games whether they be this competition or the CL.My biggest turn off is the bastard queues on the M56 at that time of night.
I still go to mid-week PL games.
That's fair enough mate. No problem with anyone saying that, it can be a ballache. The transport situation is shambolic.

I didn't go last night - watched in on tv in the warm with a glass of wine. Doesn't make me less of a fan.

looked to be in the mid 30s? i thought that was pretty good - 3rd home game in quick succession after xmas and new year, cold midweek night, burton isnt the biggest draw and the Carabao traditionally has slightly lower crowds (across the country, not just City). i thought the attendance was alright!

People should just say they can't be arsed watching City play Burton instead of all the excuses. Not having a go at anyone, just pointing that out.

Why don't people 'fucking' say that they can't be arsed watching us play Burton then instead of the crap about 3 home games in a row, Xmas, etc,. That was the point.

It's a silly point, mate. The game was on the telly on a freezing cold January night in the middle of 4 home games.

More people will always want to see City v Chelsea than a walkover v Burton. It would be the same at any club.

What was everyones feeling about the size of the crowd last night. I have seen the usual twitter shite of pictures being posted of the ground before kickoff when people werent even in the gournd yet, but listening to the banter in the office this morning and it seems to be generally accepted that we hardly had anyone there!

I thought it was a great attendance but I am not sure now.... Wtf is real anymore?!?

I went last night and I could count the others in the stadium. I moved seat every 5 minutes just to get a different perspective on the game.
As for what is real, whatever they say on Twitter is the truth

I didn't go last night - watched in on tv in the warm with a glass of wine. Doesn't make me less of a fan.
Same.

These last few years I’ve given up on getting to midweek matches as the queues in the airports are horrific at that time of night.

For myself, I can't be fucking arsed watching City now that we don't have Alan Ball as a manager.(Actually, thinking about that, if Alan Ball were Burton's manager, he probably would have said “I enjoyed that” at the final whistle).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.