Burton (h) pre-match thread

Burton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP I am not a groundskeeper. I never did (request long grass against Liverpool). Never did we manipulate it. All my times in my career as a manager, I've never put a trick like that. You do the best for the opponent, respect the rules for everybody.
Should have said, "Yeah, we asked the groundsman to glue an extra inch back on as we knew it would cause them problems."

PEP I am not a groundskeeper. I never did (request long grass against Liverpool). Never did we manipulate it. All my times in my career as a manager, I've never put a trick like that. You do the best for the opponent, respect the rules for everybody.
Wrong thread surely, Karen? What does this have to do with playing Burton?

I think we should be able to bag 5 or 6 so we can rest a fair few in the second game.

If Fernandinho plays tomorrow I will not be best pleased. Absolutely no need for him to be in the squad.

Keep Fernandinho out of the squad, he doesn't need to be risked.

Give KDB another 70 mins.

Muric
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Foden
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Sane
Jesus

Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Laporte, Bernardo, Silva, Aguero

just get the job done and go from there ?? maybe lets hope we can kill the tie in the first leg then rest players, but its a semi final and not going to be easy just look at bristol city last season its like there cup final and nothing to lose and nigel clough so you just never know

just get the job done and go from there ?? maybe lets hope we can kill the tie in the first leg then rest players, but its a semi final and not going to be easy just look at bristol city last season its like there cup final and nothing to lose and nigel clough so you just never know

Totally agree mate! Be professional and get a healthy lead if possible and another trip to wembley!

Muric, Danilo, Otamendi, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Sane, Jesus
Subs: Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Foden, Bernardo, Mahrez, Aguero

Go score 4 or 5 and then rest up in the second leg.

Mmmm, not so sure. A cup final against another top 6 team, you generally put your strongest available team out. A bit different to our recent LC finals with Caballero and Bravo, who are both senior no 2's and had effectively been promised the domestic cups. Although he's done well, Muric is only in the squad by default. Personally I'd play Ederson. I might think differently if we weren't playing either Spuds/Chelsea, although, of course we have to beat Burton first (and Muric might have a mare and chuck the ball in his own net). If we win it, Muric would get a winner's medal wouldn't he, even if he didn't play in the final?
For me it would be piss poor man management to play one keeper all the way to the final and then drop him. I believe Pep is a good man manager

Who the fuck votes we will lose a game like this?

It has to be a superstition thing surely?

Strong side like Rotherham, put the tie to bed early and then rest players later in the game and the 2nd leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.