Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Why Always Ste

The Bury Branch of MCFC Official Supporters Club represent's Supporters From/In and around the area of Bury, Greater Manchester.

This consists Primarily of:

• Ramsbottom
    Tottington
    Walmersley
    Walshaw
    Ainsworth
    Radcliffe
    Greenmount
    Brandlesholme
    Surrounding areas are also welcome.

Branch Venue
  • Walshaw Sports Club
    BL8 3EG

Are you in these areas?

Come along to our meetings.
We also show away matches with Big Screen available. (Full Facilities such as Licensed Bar available)

Please Visit our Facebook/Twitter Pages here:

https://www.facebook.com/BuryBlues
https://www.facebook.com/BuryBlues

Also view our website at http://www.buryblues.co.uk

*Meetings*

Please visit the Website/Twitter for up-to-date meeting info such as Guests.
Our Meetings are held on the Last Thursday of every month and commence from 7:30pm

Last edited:
Re: Bury - (MCSC Branch)

I'm in Bury and interested and quite near to totty.

I'd consider joining, I live in Ramsbottom these days.

I'm in Bury too, live at The Rock apartments. Travel to most away games myself or with family. But if you're after members I'd still join. :)

Alright, There's definitely a demand for a SC in Bury, I'm always seeing Blue shirts around here.

Problem: Venue.

There is currently no venue, I haven't arranged any location as I'd rather speak with potential members and see where people would prefer to have meetings etc.

I'd prefer the location to be in the centre (or thereabouts) and family friendly.

TFC said:
Daft question but I'm going to ask it anyway....

I'm from Bury but dont live there anymore, would I be able to join?

From my understanding you become a member of The MCSC, so you could be affiliated with The Bury Branch but go to the Seattle Blues Branch Meetings if you were ever over there.

SteSteez said:
Alright, There's definitely a demand for a SC in Bury, I'm always seeing Blue shirts around here.

There is currently no venue, I haven't arranged any location as I'd rather speak with potential members and see where people would prefer to have meetings etc.

I'd prefer the location to be in the centre (or thereabouts) and family friendly.

can't you use Kiran's apartment?

me and the Mrs could be interested?<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 pm --<br /><br />problem's always going to be the huge Prestwich and Whitefield SC which is one the busiest and most active just 3 miles away

alib said:
SteSteez said:

can't you use Kiran's apartment?

me and the Mrs could be interested?

-- Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 pm --

problem's always going to be the huge Prestwich and Whitefield SC which is one the busiest and most active just 3 miles away

Agree it does have a huge following, I would imagine alot of people in the Bury area already attend that SC anyway.

And no you can't haha..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.