Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: Bury - (MCSC Branch)

There was a Bury branch of the supporters club many years ago,it had a hard time getting going as there were objections from the then Whitefield branch of the OSC eventually it got aproved and held meetings in the Royal pub (next to Barclays bank) From memory it lasted a few years then folded. It was definitely not family friendly.
I live in the Greenmount area and would be interested.

Bluedodd said:
There was a Bury branch of the supporters club many years ago,it had a hard time getting going as there were objections from the then Whitefield branch of the OSC eventually it got aproved and held meetings in the Royal pub (next to Barclays bank) From memory it lasted a few years then folded. It was definitely not family friendly.

We even had a few disco's in The Royal too !

I'd be well up for this! Grew up in totty as well now living near in Radcliffe. Would be great to get a bury branch going.

i could possibly get woodbank cricket club has a venue, its just off bottom of brandlesholme road if anyone is interested

Bluedodd said:

I've looked into the Whitefield/Prestwich branch and it does seem busy however there are so many boroughs on the other side of Bury I feel aren't represented.

Myself I'm in Tottington and I'm interested in creating a branch exclusively for Bury North which follows the UK Parliament constituency of: Ramsbottom, Tottington and Bury.

chelseaaway84 said:
i could possibly get woodbank cricket club has a venue, its just off bottom of brandlesholme road if anyone is interested

Yes, I know exactly where this is. This for me is a good location/venue on paper.
I don't want a traditional pub type location (I can get this sort of location right now)

scottchorlton said:
Live in heywood, would be interested

Heywood have a MCSC Scott, it's at The Heywood Pub (formerly Seven Stars) near Tower Street.

It seems there's lots of Totty blues on here.

This village is ours, this village is ooouuuurrrrrrrrssss.......

Boots_ said:
It seems there's lots of Totty blues on here.

This village is ours, this village is ooouuuurrrrrrrrssss.......

Anyone noticed the guy driving the quite old Isuzu SUV, with a big City Flag stuck to the radio antenna?
Always up and down Totty Road, put's a smile on my face.

I thought about a Tottington MCSC but then I thought about all the other areas where people I know would be interested live, such as Elton/Walshaw/Greenmount/Edgeworth/Brangy/Ramsbottom/Ainsworth and that's just my side of Bury, there's Walmserly and that side aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.