Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: Bury - (MCSC Branch)

Boots_ said:
It seems there's lots of Totty blues on here.

This village is ours, this village is ooouuuurrrrrrrrssss.......

I take it you all went Totty High as well?

I was in the first Bury supporters club, helped to set it up it was not family friendly at all but we had some good times in the Royal in Bury. I live in the Northeast now hope you manage to set it up every time I come down to visit family there seems to be more & more City shirts about. I still SC and meet a lad from Rammy at the match

I'd be interested. Used to live in Bury and still work there so can make meetings after work.

MJB said:
I was in the first Bury supporters club, helped to set it up it was not family friendly at all but we had some good times in the Royal in Bury. I live in the Northeast now hope you manage to set it up every time I come down to visit family there seems to be more & more City shirts about. I still SC and meet a lad from Rammy at the match

Good stuff, I know there will be lads who just want a pissup and so on but I'd rather setup something sustainable, leaving the sessions for away days ;)

a few years ago I'd see shirts most days but nothing like I've seen this season, more city shirts than Bury.

chelseaaway84 said:
i could possibly get woodbank cricket club has a venue, its just off bottom of brandlesholme road if anyone is interested

I live in Littleborough but my Dad and brother, who I go to matches with, live in Bury, a 2 minute walk away from Woodbank cricket club, so I'd definitely be interested, especially if family friendly :)

I'm in Greenmount, couple of questions

can we base it at the Greenmount Cricket Club, Hare and Hounds or Robin Hood pub? (all walkable from my gaff)

Once I'm a member do I need to be contracted to the club or am I free to join other clubs if the right bid comes in?

Cheers

OxBlue

I'm another from near the centre of tottington I also know another 4blues who live near me set one up well be up for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.