Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: North Bury Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

I live in Radcliffe on the border of Bury, I would be very interested in joining along with my son, please add me to your list and let me know when the first meeting is.

I don't think the location of this Duck Club is good. There's been loads of interest from people from Rammy, Totty etc and the Duck Club is closer to Heywood than it is to those areas.

If we're going to have a North Bury branch it should properly be in North Bury.

masterwig said:
I don't think the location of this Duck Club is good. There's been loads of interest from people from Rammy, Totty etc and the Duck Club is closer to Heywood than it is to those areas.

If we're going to have a North Bury branch it should properly be in North Bury.
Wind your neck in the lad has spent hours sorting stuff out then at the last minute a new venue pops up while he apreciates it he cant drop everything just to suit you .let him get up & running then there is plenty of time to discuss venues

OABAAB said:
I live in Radcliffe on the border of Bury, I would be very interested in joining along with my son, please add me to your list and let me know when the first meeting is.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Bury-McFc-Supporters-Club/150779451659754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Bur ... 9451659754</a>

Add yourself ;)

Right now only 37 people have added themselves to this group, yes 37 is great but over 50 initially registered interest in this branch when the topic was first created.

I know facebook is shit but it's the easiest way right now to keep people in touch with when the first meet will be organised.

Agreed facebook is shit
Thats why there is a poor response
Will wait till you post details on here

SteSteez said:
OABAAB said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Bury-McFc-Supporters-Club/150779451659754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Bur ... 9451659754</a>

Add yourself ;)

Right now only 37 people have added themselves to this group, yes 37 is great but over 50 initially registered interest in this branch when the topic was first created.

I know facebook is shit but it's the easiest way right now to keep people in touch with when the first meet will be organised.

To be fair Ste there will be quite a few who do not use and don't wish to use facebook, most of the lads I go to the game with (Not Bury based) don't use facebook....

i never use facebook mate and probably never will, so myself and a couple of mates will attend meetings but not register on facebook
perhaps an email loop but i think this site is main focal point
appreciate your efforts in trying to get this off the ground

buryblueboy said:
duck club is a great venue,good cheap beer and free food,oh and i can walk there in ten mins!

same - except 2 mins walk for me!!!

chelseaaway84 said:
i never use facebook mate and probably never will, so myself and a couple of mates will attend meetings but not register on facebook
perhaps an email loop but i think this site is main focal point
appreciate your efforts in trying to get this off the ground
Come on now, don't flatter yourself !! ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.