Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

The old one, it's from the 'official' website.

Imagine fighting for your lives and someone comes into the room with this sort of command over the English language to defend you.

It started off as a bit amateur and petty and then it goes downhill into full on gammon rant. Its good job he stopped when he did or he would be endorsing the BNP/EDL/Tommy.

I'm backing the fans initiative now having not cared before.

It started off as a bit amateur and petty and then it goes downhill into full on gammon rant. Its good job he stopped when he did or he would be endorsing the BNP/EDL/Tommy.

I'm backing the fans initiative now having not cared before.
Same here. I didn't want Bury to go under but couldn't give this guy any money. He's out of his depth at the very least and he can't see it. When the fans club get playing, I'll nip round to support them every now and then.

They've been drawn away to West Didsbury and Chorlton in the FA Vase next month for their first ever competitive game.
That could be a meeting of minds, hordes of FLA types descending on Beech Road and upsetting the hummus munchers

Okay, fair enough. I'm aware that lots of lower league clubs have this issue, just haven't seen much links to Bury fans, not that I have followed them at all.
Oh of course, and I know that every club has an element, City included. But the far right seems to be particularly active in smaller satellite towns like Oldham, Bury, Rochdale, Ashton, Bolton etc and use football as a recruiting tool.
I wish the genuine fans all the best with the revival of their club

I think this means they'll be playing Chadderton FC at Andrew Street

Played there myself loads of times. It's basically a bumpy ploughed field surrounded by a fence, with a tiny clubhouse and changing rooms behind one goal

Should be interesting

I played there as well, in my Darwen FC days!! Pitch was dreadful!

If you mean bury think they’re playing out at Radcliffe’s ground, Toronto Wolfpack caused problems in rugby league caused problems because teams like barrow had to fly out, these guys had to get days off from work to play

Didnt i read somewhere that either Toronto or the rugby league, expensed the 'away' games in Toronto?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.