Bus drivers?

Clubber said:
Best bus driver ever, and a top bloke. Must have been a blue.
hehehehe ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:28 pm --<br /><br />
jacko74 said:
Can I extend this thread to binmen/bin lorry drivers aswell?...
Who are also complete w*****rs, deliberately stopping in the middle of the road blocking all the traffic when they could easily pull in to the side, leaving emptied bins scattered all over the place ...(unless it happens to be on an estate where councilors live, then suprisingly nothing is too much trouble for the binmen... putting bins back on driveways, closing gates, picking up stray litter etc) arseholes, I hate them.
We had a singing bin man the other week, made my day

I reckon that's why all the conductors left ... they couldn't stand the miserable fuckers!

black mamba said:
I reckon that's why all the conductors left ... they couldn't stand the miserable fuckers!

im a bus driver and and a very polite one, for people some info if we run early were in trouble, if we insult a passenger were in trouble, if we intentially drive pass bus stops were in trouble. we get only half hour unpaid dinner, driver changes keep more buses on the road rather than going back to the depot.

most passengers are okay some are great and some are the biggest nightmares you will ever find.

it is true that some bus drivers are rude but this works both ways. i make a note of thanking nearly everyone who gets on or off my bus, yesterday and this is no exaggeration i thanked 10 people who got off my bus and not one replied, nodded or could even be arsed to turn round and ackowledge me, will this stop me thanking people in future no but i can see why it would put some people off.

last week at a bus stop i waited while someone ran 100 yards to catch my bus, i didnt have to, did he thank me did he fuck, did he whinge when we got to piccadilly because the bus was late oh yes

a cheers driver goes a long way

here endeth the lesson<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:38 pm --<br /><br />
bluezi said:
Oh sugar, I was honestly thinking of applying for a job as a Bus Driver now i'm in serious doubt. Not sure if i could keep my cool that long.

I'dd drive over some scrote at some point.

pm for you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.