Bus trip in Moscow with Kolobok

SlimShadyRus said:
bainy said:
SlimShadyRus said:
How are you going to go to the stadium? By Thomas COoks' bus? If not, I think we can meet in one of Arbat's bars and go to Khimki Arena from there

Cant see us getting the bus there as it leaves at 330pm.
Would be good to name a few bars around arbat to meet in
SO what about the others? I think we can go to the Khimki all together from the bar we choose to meet. I don't care much about the place, as it's not the main thing in my mind
is it worth making the Hard Rock Cafe a meeting point or is that too obvious

squirtyflower said:
SlimShadyRus said:
bainy said:
Cant see us getting the bus there as it leaves at 330pm.
Would be good to name a few bars around arbat to meet in
SO what about the others? I think we can go to the Khimki all together from the bar we choose to meet. I don't care much about the place, as it's not the main thing in my mind

There's an actual stationary Blue Bus on Arbat, where they have singalong Russian acoustic music. Just past that Is Doolin's House. Might be a good place to meet.

bluespana said:
squirtyflower said:
SlimShadyRus said:

There's an actual stationary Blue Bus on Arbat, where they have singalong Russian acoustic music. Just past that Is Doolin's House. Might be a good place to meet.
well there's not many of us so we need to try and arrange something

GEtting a quote for a minibus for the day of the game if people are up for it. Same craic, bit of sightseeing and up to the game if people fancy it

kbb said:
Колобок said:
Okay, gentlemen, everything seems to be set.

i want everyone who is up to the ride to check in here and double with a e-mail to bluemoscow@mail.ru

Can u confirm itinerary timings and price please?

i'm currently thinking 11-12 AM meetup somewhere around Arbat, then sightseeing until 4 PM, then departing to the game at 5 AM from near Paveletsky train station where the trains from Domodedovo airport are going to. then the bus will pick us up after the game and will be back in the city center at around midnight or earlier.

the price is 20 pounds per seat for those who do the full course; 10 for those who will be only riding to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.