Bus Welcome vs Scousers?

Miserable people on here, since when has everyone had such a problem with getting behind the lads before a big game.

The Players love it, the youngsters love it, and even some of the old farts like me love it. Why wouldn't we do one?

And no, we don't need to "save it for a bigger game", we can do as many of these as we want. Next one probably won't be till rags in March anyway!

Miserable people on here, since when has everyone had such a problem with getting behind the lads before a big game.

The Players love it, the youngsters love it, and even some of the old farts like me love it. Why wouldn't we do one?

And no, we don't need to "save it for a bigger game", we can do as many of these as we want. Next one probably won't be till rags in March anyway!
I get your enthusiasm bud but it's only November. Run in for the title/CL then yes.

Way too early at the moment and might make us look a bit cunty.

I'd rather one against spurs. I've said this for a while but I think they're are biggest rivals for the league this season
No chance, they'll finish 4th at best.

Simply don't have enough goals in them to get through a full season.

Only scored more than 2 goals on 1 occasion so far in the league this season, it'll catch them out eventually.

I get your enthusiasm bud but it's only November. Run in for the title/CL then yes.

I'm baffled as to how clapping and chanting the lads into the ground is cunty. It will undoubtedly improve the atmosphere inside the ground too

It'sa 12:30 kickoff, a lot of our fans will need a kick up the arse to get going anyway. No one is ever forced to go, but I dont see why there's such a negative response to the suggestion that people should show up slightly earlier to clap the lads in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.