buying extra fa cup tickets

given_is_ironman said:
fa2011mcfc said:
given_is_ironman said:
Yeah, i bought a ticket this morning for my kid brother, it'll be his first ever game so obviously he's not been the The Etihad this season, not sure why he was allowed one, maybe because i've got a season ticket?! Not sure.

Or maybe because they are on general sale to the public? Surely the Club will figure this one out and make people pay the Remaining amount anyway i got it for £15 because i am on the cup scheme .

Nah, according to the ticket details on the official site they're only on general sale to supporters who have been to the Etihad stadium this season.

Maybe you are Write pal but i thought it went blue card members then city card members then general sale to the public least you got your kid bro in and what a first game also

fa2011mcfc said:
given_is_ironman said:
fa2011mcfc said:
Or maybe because they are on general sale to the public? Surely the Club will figure this one out and make people pay the Remaining amount anyway i got it for £15 because i am on the cup scheme .

Nah, according to the ticket details on the official site they're only on general sale to supporters who have been to the Etihad stadium this season.

Maybe you are Write pal but i thought it went blue card members then city card members then general sale to the public least you got your kid bro in and what a first game also

Aye, yeah, maybe. Ha, yeah, i can't even begin to think what my first game was but i bet we got beat!

given_is_ironman said:
fa2011mcfc said:
given_is_ironman said:

Aye, yeah, maybe. Ha, yeah, i can't even begin to think what my first game was but i bet we got beat!

York Away?? joking aside yeah great game for him to see he owes you no remember that :-> I cant remember my first game to but i will sure as hell remember 2011

I have just noticed my points have disappeared for this game. Im sure they were there before xmas when the cup scheme was processed. Has anyone else had this problem?

mcraz said:
I have just noticed my points have disappeared for this game. Im sure they were there before xmas when the cup scheme was processed. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, it seems lots disappeared the other day, this season's ticket office software is seriously crap.

Hi All

I am trying to get one for my little boy who has a city card with 55 points so it wont let me.

It will let me buy another ticket off my details for £15 so if I do will they post me a paper ticket as my platinum card will be used for my access?

Thanks

eaststandlevel3 said:
Hi All

I am trying to get one for my little boy who has a city card with 55 points so it wont let me.

It will let me buy another ticket off my details for £15 so if I do will they post me a paper ticket as my platinum card will be used for my access?

Thanks

You should be able to get one by phone.

fa2011mcfc said:
given_is_ironman said:
Yeah, i bought a ticket this morning for my kid brother, it'll be his first ever game so obviously he's not been the The Etihad this season, not sure why he was allowed one, maybe because i've got a season ticket?! Not sure.

I don't think they can do this. The retailer 'put tickets for sale' (an invitation to treat) at £15. If the buyer then offered the club £15 to purchase the ticket and the club accepted this offer of money, once the money was accepted a contract has been made. They can't ask for more money once the contract has been made but they are allowed to withdraw the £15 invitation to treat (offer or orders under process) for any tickets where the money has not been taken.

I'm sure one of our legal eagles will amend this to get it spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.