Buying tickets at the ground and on the day?

allblackcitizen

Is this ever possible these days?

I'm going to be off work for a few weeks following surgery, and have a vague plan to travel north to see my mum in Leeds, and maybe try and get over to Manchester for the FA cup tie v Burnley. Nothing set in stone, so don't want to buy a ticket in advance.

I'd have thought you would be fine for that game, but they're selling for £10 I think. Might be worth the peace of mind.

I'm going to be off work for a few weeks following surgery, and have a vague plan to travel north to see my mum in Leeds, and maybe try and get over to Manchester for the FA cup tie v Burnley. Nothing set in stone, so don't want to buy a ticket in advance.

Course you can.

As a season ticket holder I have never tried to buy a ticket on the day but would you not have to be a Cityzen or whatever they may call it nowadays. All you need do is ring supporter services. I have never had any difficulty getting a clear answer off them to any questions.

As a season ticket holder I have never tried to buy a ticket on the day but would you not have to be a Cityzen or whatever they may call it nowadays. All you need do is ring supporter services. I have never had any difficulty getting a clear answer off them to any questions.

You don't have to be a member when they go on general sale. Usually, if you have a purchase history that is sufficient.

There is the Harrogate Blues Coach that picks up and drops off in Leeds.

Match Tickets start from a tenner if you are in the Cup Scheme so it’s not like you’re risking your mortgage.

There's the odd league game at a weekend where I have seen fans queuing at the Ticket office for match-day tickets but generally the weekend games sell out and the midweek games you can buy on the night. I expect the Burnley game will sell out in advance of the game, but it is possible there will be tickets onsale on the day. Best to check availability closer to the game. https://tickets.mancity.com/en-GB/e...ey/2019-1-26_15.00/the etihad stadium?hallmap

Have to admit that I was very frustrated today, it not often that i can get to games due to work commitments but i am free this weekend and next, I had to go to Manchester this morning and called in on the way home hoping to get tickets for the Burnley game next weekend. I was surprised that the ticket office isn't open on a Saturday morning. I know I can order tickets on line but i'm a grumpy old fucker and would much rather just hand my money over face to face and get a ticket there and then,

Have to admit that I was very frustrated today, it not often that i can get to games due to work commitments but i am free this weekend and next, I had to go to Manchester this morning and called in on the way home hoping to get tickets for the Burnley game next weekend. I was surprised that the ticket office isn't open on a Saturday morning. I know I can order tickets on line but i'm a grumpy old fucker and would much rather just hand my money over face to face and get a ticket there and then,
I am surprised it wasn’t open. Did you try upstairs in the shop?

There is the Harrogate Blues Coach that picks up and drops off in Leeds.

Match Tickets start from a tenner if you are in the Cup Scheme so it’s not like you’re risking your mortgage.

The Harrogate Blues Coach? I bet that's a laugh a minute. Swapping home made jam recipes and endless debates about Poirot's moustache, no doubt ;)

I don't waste a tenner for no man mate. Just bought a house in Sicily for a euro, to add to the one in Stoke I bought for a pound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.