Buzzcocks Pete Shelley - RIP

Ha! Scouse humour band.... Their brilliant 80's album "Back in the DHSS" (dept of social security)
YouTube "all I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague Away kit" and The Trumpton Riots (Trumpton was a children's TV shows where the characters were made of wood)

You'll be glad to know they're still going strong and their latest album (no one cares about your creative hub so get your fucking hedge cut) is probably one of their best.

Ha! Scouse humour band.... Their brilliant 80's album "Back in the DHSS" (dept of social security)
YouTube "all I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague Away kit" and The Trumpton Riots (Trumpton was a children's TV shows where the characters were made of wood)
Ha ha that takes me back, All I Want For Christmas Is a Dukla Prague Away Kit! Classic.

Refused to play live on the tube tv programme as tranmere were playing that night even when channel 4 offered to fly them by helicopter.
Saw them live at a festival and someone shouted out for one of their songs. Nigel blackwell stopped playing, said " yeah thats one of ours" and carried on playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.