BWSL 2022/23 Aston VIlla vs Manchester City

Can already sense best we can hope for is 3rd.... at best.

No chance i feel under Taylor, Rags have strengthened well and look a team, we cant even play simple passes accurately.
Nothing will change with Taylor in charge. 97th minute and more pathetic playing out from the back instead of getting the ball forward

Hard to think of a more disappointing performance against a team outside of the obvious three - Chelsea, Arsenal, Rags - in our history. There is absolutely no way that Aston Villa will score 4 goals (yes 4 goals) against those three.
We’ve handed a 3 point advantage away immediately. Live on BBC!!

Thought I'd give it a watch, won't bother again, shocking standard, crowds will soon dwindle to pre euro levels, they can continue to push the women's game but its shite, that woman commentator is painful.

No chance i feel under Taylor, Rags have strengthened well and look a team, we cant even play simple passes accurately.
Nothing will change with Taylor in charge. 97th minute and more pathetic playing out from the back instead of getting the ball forward
... at best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.