BWSL 2022/23 Aston VIlla vs Manchester City

Agree he will get the season… but he was a dreadful appointment - but we will give him time to fine out the inevitable. The bigger worry is the exceptional talents we have left - Kelly and Hemp will be gone at the end of the season. I dont think it’s only Taylor he’s an easy target - as a club we are miles behind Chelsea women.
I think it's just yards that are in it - about a thousand! We stuffed CFC in the Continental Cup and the season before we could have nicked the title had the games been completed. My concern is not CFC but the rest. It seems that the teams we usually could beat one-legged have strengthened. We have virtually two thirds of the squad as new or newish and how they gel will be the proof of the pudding. On today's showing it seems the pudding is underdone. Last year GT could point, rightly, to the woeful injury list. If this half doesn't deliver anything tangible and goes belly up today I wonder what GT will focus on!

We're getting beat by a Villa team that had never scored a goal against us in the WSL before today. We're playing like a team of strangers yet only 1 new player in the starting line-up. Surely even you must see that we have problems.

The men sometimes start the season slightly slowly. As long as we end up with the win and don't slip up in matches we are 'supposed' to win, we give ourselves a chance to improve and bed the new players in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.