Bye Bye 4th the chokers let us down..

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Why the panic as long as we match spuds results after today beat them at COMS then match them again we will be 4th it is still ours to lose!!
We've not even managed to put the ball in the net against any of the top 8 at CoMS since Mancini took over. We'll need to show a dramatic improvement in these games to do that.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
We still got a way to go,

Its gonna come down to the city v spuds game on who gets fourth

Ain't necessarily so .......

we have handed Spurs the impetus again by our performance today , and we have one or two tough games coming up ...... we may not even be 'in the mix' by the time we play Spurs , and even if we are we'll be under intense pressure to beat them if they haven't let up by then.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Why the panic as long as we match spuds results after today beat them at COMS then match them again we will be 4th it is still ours to lose!!
We've not even managed to put the ball in the net against any of the top 8 at CoMS since Mancini took over. We'll need to show a dramatic improvement in these games to do that.

What sort of a stat it that?! We put 4 past Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, where they were previously unbeaten. We were unlucky today, Spurs have hit good form and we need to beat them at home. Get a grip mate.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Spurs are earning 4th.

I don't think we stand much of a chance now 2bh.

It's quite embarrassing, no other fans like us and we've spent so much money and it's not paying off.

I'm worried about it now. Really worried.

''no other fans like us'' boohoo

Grow some balls ffs. Who gives a toss what they think. And I think you'll find that spurs have spent fortunes for a long long time before finally getting to these heady heights.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Spurs are earning 4th.

It's quite embarrassing, no other fans like us and we've spent so much money and it's not paying off.

Stunning.

I'd love to know how you coped in other seasons.

Balti said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Spurs are earning 4th.

''no other fans like us'' boohoo

Grow some balls ffs. Who gives a toss what they think. And I think you'll find that spurs have spent fortunes for a long long time before finally getting to these heady heights.

well said mate.

tbf I think 4th has gone now, we are not good enough yet. UNited today showed what it takes to be champions, never give up. We had plenty of time to keep the ball in their corner but chose to play and give them the chance. Spuds have deserved this 4th spot more than us, they have won when it's mattered and shown what they can do. Of course its still "possible" but I just dont see us getting anything out of the Arsenal game and I think Spuds will beat us at home, can see them beating the rags too! Gutted but hey we have still had a good season I guess.

For the most part the fans were brilliant today, but some chokers can be found on here tonight

Give up the self harm.

not my fault! said:
tbf I think 4th has gone now, we are not good enough yet. UNited today showed what it takes to be champions, never give up. We had plenty of time to keep the ball in their corner but chose to play and give them the chance. Spuds have deserved this 4th spot more than us, they have won when it's mattered and shown what they can do. Of course its still "possible" but I just dont see us getting anything out of the Arsenal game and I think Spuds will beat us at home, can see them beating the rags too! Gutted but hey we have still had a good season I guess.

You're so negative- we barely lost this match

we are still favorites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.