Caballero signs

MCFC-alan88 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Does anyone know why he's never played for the Argies?

Are you not bored of this yet? What attempt is it, 5-6?

Expect much more of it, I seen it countless times on the transfer forum so I'm going to constantly ask it, a bit like "is Jo cup tied?" "is Rodwell and Jovetic still injured?" "is it a muffin or a barm?" or "would you lick Gail Platts minge for £100?"

Kun Aguero said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Does anyone know why he's never played for the Argies?

Expect much more of it, I seen it countless times on the transfer forum so I'm going to constantly ask it, a bit like "is Jo cup tied?" "is Rodwell and Jovetic still injured?" "is it a muffin or a barm?" or "would you lick Gail Platts minge for £100?"

Thank you for announcing yourself a simpleton.

Daily Fail reporting that City only paid EPS 4,4 million and the sum could rise to max EPS 6 mill.

I'm not surprised we have, more surprised Daily Fail reported and saying in the end the media knows nowt.

Has anyone got a link to some footage of him in action? The only youtube clips I can find are of him making reaction saves.
I want to know what he's like coming for crosses, commanding his area, distribution etc.
I know it's nothing to go off, but from what I've seen on youtube, Joe has a better highlights reel.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Kun Aguero said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

No need for the insult.

Kun Aguero said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Kun Aguero said:

No need for the insult.

And no need for threads to get clogged up by inane, unfunny repetition.

You got insulted by MCFC-alan because you were unable to take a hint.

sir bacon face said:

Kun Augero. Ruining threads since.....zzzzzzzz

Speaking of unfunny repetition can we stop that too? Stopped being funny in 2008. In fact it never was!!

manchester blue said:
sir bacon face said:

Kun Augero. Ruining threads since.....zzzzzzzz

Speaking of unfunny repetition can we stop that too? Stopped being funny in 2008. In fact it never was!!

How could unfunny repetition stop being funny in 2008 if it never was?

Stop trying to be smartarses and find out why Willy never played for the Argies. Kun wants to know. And so do I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.