Cabaret Night for Carl Ramsbottom appeal SOLD OUT

Re: Cabaret Night for Carl Ramsbottom appeal

The ticket sellers are from all parts of Manchester so getting hold of them wont be a problem if you cant be arsed phoning the nos PM me & i will arange someone to meet you

ATop Band called the Microdots are also on the Bill .they have just confirmed

Unsworth Blue Has 20 .Spike has 50 .Bluebird has just booked 2 .Bitter Blue has got 6 ,Jeff has just bought 8 .The place will be Rocking .Bluemoon & Bluewatch football team have 16 each .I have just sold 12 .The Scousers & the lads from Heywood want a Shed full Mackenzie wants 2 .Please book tickets A S A P to avoid dissapointment

Bluebird1 said:
I've booked my tickets! It's going to be a fantastic night, can't wait :-)
They are in the post many thanks

Get your tickets for this night, lads and lasses. I've been on a few of these nights when don used to run them for the Pestwich & Whitefield branch, always a top top night with wall to wall blues. I have got 6 tickets, but from asking around I am going to be getting a lot more. Its going to be packed.

Phil is puting a Coach on From Swinton, Whitefield ,Prestwich ect if you want on or a Ticket please give him a bell 07956459131

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.