Caceido on his way to Sporting?

it would be a great move for the lad. could see him bagging a good few goals over there and it would help his confidence no end. loan or sell with first option to have him back at an agreed price similar to what the rags did with rossi

sdm said:
I'd drive him to the airport and bell the stewardess mid flight just to make sure he was still on it.

Tell you something he was the only striker last year who would actuallly get in the box and poach a few goals.

Alright he was a bit raw playing up front on his own but he always tried his hardest and even saved some goals for us from corners off the line

It will be interesting to watch the career paths of Caceido and Sturridge
my monies on Caceido everytime!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
It will be interesting to watch the career paths of Caceido and Sturridge
my monies on Caceido everytime!

exactly. sturridge may be the more naturally gifted but caicedo has the work ethic and the hunger that it takes to actually make it at the top level. sturridge thinks hes already shit hot and doesn't need to learn anything but big phil is willing to keep his head down, work hard at his game and learn from those around him

I'd like us to copy Real Madrid and Barcelona, put young players on long term contracts and loan them out for 1-2 years and tell them to go prove themselves. Joe Hart going on loan to Birmingham is perfect, he gets experience and will keep improving and when he returns he will be a better player. I would do the same with quite a few of our young players, got to be better than the reserves and sitting on the bench. If after a couple of years there is no improvement, sell them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.