Caceido on his way to Sporting?

Wrighty Wrexham said:
sdm said:
I'd drive him to the airport and bell the stewardess mid flight just to make sure he was still on it.

Tell you something he was the only striker last year who would actuallly get in the box and poach a few goals.

Alright he was a bit raw playing up front on his own but he always tried his hardest and even saved some goals for us from corners off the line
First touch of a rapist,can't win a header ,can't pass,constantly off side,lack of vision,always slowing moves down because his speed of thought is on par with a sloth. Apart from that,yeah he's tip top.

sdm said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
sdm said:
I'd drive him to the airport and bell the stewardess mid flight just to make sure he was still on it.

Tell you something he was the only striker last year who would actuallly get in the box and poach a few goals.

Alright he was a bit raw playing up front on his own but he always tried his hardest and even saved some goals for us from corners off the line
First touch of a rapist,can't win a header ,can't pass,constantly off side,lack of vision,always slowing moves down because his speed of thought is on par with a sloth. Apart from that,yeah he's tip top.

PMSL

auction294 said:
sdm said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
sdm said:

^^^

totaly agree

I'd loan him for now. That's if we do get Tevez! That puts him behind RCS, Bellamy, Tevez and Bojinov. The other strikers can leave and I'd keep Caicedo on the books. If two of our 4 strikers get injured, which is likely given their injury records, Caicedo is very very good back up and has proven he can step in and do a job. Keep him and loan him out for a season.

make it clear to him that he can go out on loan to prove himself, then come back year with more experience of the prem under his belt. this guy has bags of potential, i really think he has a good future if nurtured right.

Kinky by name said:
Potential Drogba? Next on that bong mate!
icon_blahblah.gif

Just kidding Kinky.

I quite like the lad. The only two drawbacks I see in him at the moment are his pace and his slow decision-making. Loaning him out would be a great move for us and for him. It would give him a chance to work on those skills while getting first-team football.

I would not sell him, as we have all seen flashes of brilliance from him, and he is still quite young.

Kinky by name said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Kinky by name said:
Potential Drogba? Next on that bong mate!
You never saw a young Drogba did you?
Couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

I did.
I'd be delighted to be proven wrong but Big Phil will not become anywhere near as good as Drogba. Sorry.

Didier Drogba scored 11 goals in 62 games in the French division 2, John Carew scored 19 goals in 43 in the Danish league, Ibrahimovic scored 16 goals in 40 in the Swedish league.

If that is the benchmark for the early stages of a succesful big mans career then surely Caicedo with 8 goals in 14 starts in a much tougher league has the potential to be as good if not better if you take into account how hard he will work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.