Call me unpatriotic...

Would it be unpatriotic to steal and burn that hideous picture in the arndale?

Its the tackiest thing I have ever seen.

3201064735_6b61dacbb2.jpg

ultimateharold said:
Would it be unpatriotic to steal and burn that hideous picture in the arndale?

Its the tackiest thing I have ever seen.

3201064735_6b61dacbb2.jpg
Churchill would be spinning in his grave if he knew he was in a painting with those two fuckwits,it really does beggar belief!

Ive read a few of the replys to the op and have to say im glad that there are so many on here with a decent attitude towards the national team. I am a regular at England games home and away and also City home and away, I have a different feeling for England games as tbh there has always been an expectancy where the national team is concerned as opposed to just an acceptance where city are concerned.

This acceptance is changing now due to the position we are now in.

anyway my point is that anyone that doesnt support their country imo is a bit odd, going away with England is quality, you make friends with fans from all sorts of clubs. We are really well represented as there are quite a few city fans that do England.

If you like football and where you were born then do an England away game you will love it, if you have never been to an England game and dont like England football team like the op, maybe shut up as you dont have a clue

lostmyhouseski said:
i go for australia me....

but if we bow out, i get on the wife's side and england are a close second.

saw a doco the other day that was claiming most of the rogue elements associated with england fans are supporters of lower league clubs who cause havoc as they dont get the big games prem league teams do. guess they were insinuating it makes 'em loose their head to some extent..whats your experience with this?
an oz cheering england on ! WTF.

you must be a one off.

I seriously dont understand this unpatriotic view of the England footy team! Who gives a fuckin monkeys which players play for which clubs really!? When they play for England they are playing for a higher honour than they are at club level and i dont look at players as, Gerrard from Liverpool and Lampard from Chelsea; i see them as Enlgand players!

Im a big sports fan all round! my loves are footy and rugby league but i also like boxing, rugby union, cricket...... and with all of them i support the national team just like i do in footy! it is important!

Ive met Jamie Moore a fair few times as he's come down to the school i used to work at in Salford and talked with the kids about boxing and all that! every fight he's had ive supported him and he has a United badge on his shorts but i get behind him cos he represents England!

Engalnd and its players have fuck all to do with club level football! The only set of fans who think that it does are the fucking wanker Rags who are so bitter about Liverpool that they cant muster any patriotism from even the depths of their heart and i for one think this is totally fucking pathetic, bitter, sad.....................etc

I just think you're a twat if you dont support your country, simple as! and i dont give a fuck who that offends, you can fuck off for me!

CTID and proud to be English!

i tend to go into all the major tournaments hoping England do well,but after about a week to 10 days of listening to Motson & Co trying to bring some trivial fact about england into EVERY game regardless of who is playing i get fed up and end up wanting them to lose with as much of the blame as possible to be placed firmly at the hands of 1 or more of the rags.
Now 82 & 86 my feelings were much more intense with regards to My Wee Country & am still hopeful that we can qualify for South Africa

I'm not sure that this is just a rag thing, I've noticed it amongst the scousers too. "We're not English, we're scousers" is something I've come across before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.