Calling notice to all Streamer & Ticker tape throwers.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
rickmcfc said:
please dont dress up as fucking arabs aswell, god it will look like a scene out of the new fucking bible. I can just imagine nick whos organised this standing there and saying " and on the 7th day, nick said to his fellow blues, throw my passionate blues, throw these bog rolls and the ticker tape into the air and create a sea of blue and white"
That mate has made this all worth while, I laughed so much just what I needed.
Nick

lmao, no probs mate, im sure it will work, these are loads of peole involved so it will, you just need to stress the fact that nobody throws anything until the players start to come out, because as soon as 1 person from 46,000 blues throws anything, then everyone will do it, it will be gut instinct and the reaction that will make people do it.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Ok to all you blues out there, I feel I have to start a thread to explain what is expected.

The club is supporting the ES in this amazing entrance to the pitch as I posted on here at the start. So please read why it is ES if you are unsure there are reasons.

But now the whole ground is getting involved which is great, please remember we all need this to happen.

What ever part of the ground you are in bring cut up paper,streamers, rolls what ever you can but remember;

Throw it as the teams come out, I have now recieved 467 Pm's and replyed to everyone, people are bringing stuff in from every area so don't worry you are not going to be on your own.

Nick.

You say the club is supporting the East Stand with the tape/streamer/tickertape stuff? Could you elaborate on that? I sit in 211, coming over from Uni in York... just wondering what's happening. Sounds like a cracking set up.

Cheers.

No one is to throw anything until i blow this whistle, even, and i will make this absolutley clear, even if they have brought a bog roll.

I'm in 309, right on the edge. But I'm very reluctant to throw anything, as I'll be over looking the rags - and who can pass that chance up...

Wouldn't want to be thrown out though :(

josh06 said:
I'm in 309, right on the edge. But I'm very reluctant to throw anything, as I'll be over looking the rags - and who can pass that chance up...

Wouldn't want to be thrown out though :(

Hmmm, blue and white bricks? Probably best not to after due consideration!

BTH said:
rickmcfc said:
Well said nick, Just confirm when people should throw aswell and stress that nobody starts throwing it a bit early, because if they do and it happens as a trickle it will look really shite.

lev24.jpg

Ha ha ha...! that.. is fantastic!!

swifty said:
No one is to throw anything until i blow this whistle, even, and i will make this absolutley clear, even if they have brought a bog roll.

Ha ha!
You always get one though don't you..?
Like that bloke who fired the first arrow at the battle of Helms deep.

as organised by the fans and not the club, would look slightly tacky if the club arranged it and come up with the idea imo, but it's nice to see the club get involved and give us their backing of it all,

this could be epic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.