Callum Doyle

Callum Doyle with one of the best long ball assists this season.
This was his first start and full 90 mins since recovering from injury.

Offensively been good and passing has been neat and tidy, however defensively down the wing he's been caught out frequently throughout the match. That could be just him shaking the rust off though, since he's been out for so long.

Callum Doyle with one of the best long ball assists this season.
This was his first start and full 90 mins since recovering from injury.

Offensively been good and passing has been neat and tidy, however defensively down the wing he's been caught out frequently throughout the match. That could be just him shaking the rust off though, since he's been out for so long.

He looked a tad rusty against Millwall but that's to be expected after a lengthy lay off. I'm not sure that Maresca has him playing in his best position but his quality is obvious ..

He looked a tad rusty against Millwall but that's to be expected after a lengthy lay off. I'm not sure that Maresca has him playing in his best position but his quality is obvious ..
I agree, I want to see him play at least one game as a central CB instead of playing the left CB. Have JJ play on the left instead because he has the pace.

I do wonder if City look at him to be part of the squad next season, perfect for our new system with defenders out wide instead of conventional full backs. Need depth in the team for more games coming up.

Loan would have to be prem but I bet a lot of teams want to buy him rather than develop him for us.

I do wonder if City look at him to be part of the squad next season, perfect for our new system with defenders out wide instead of conventional full backs. Need depth in the team for more games coming up.

Loan would have to be prem but I bet a lot of teams want to buy him rather than develop him for us.

Agree we need to bolster our squad for the amount of games we have to play next season and what's best is to fill it with our own quality players who be happy to miss out on a few games! Have feeling though we will sell with a big sell on clause

Agree we need to bolster our squad for the amount of games we have to play next season and what's best is to fill it with our own quality players who be happy to miss out on a few games! Have feeling though we will sell with a big sell on clause
Agree, Leicester will probably only take him as a sale with a sell on rather than a loan. Probably a few others included in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.