Callum McManaman escapes charge

i think it was a good decision if you watch his foot it rolls over the ball I am fed up of sky and there 200 camera angles and being judge and jury just because sky says something you do not have to agree

bluekeith said:
i think it was a good decision if you watch his foot it rolls over the ball I am fed up of sky and there 200 camera angles and being judge and jury just because sky says something you do not have to agree

So you believe he was in full control and not in any danger of hurting his opponent?

Newcastle lad made a meal of it IMO. Cold,wet sponge,couple of drags on a cig,get up and run it off

I dont get this at all. Halsey has said he didn't see it so are we going off the Linesman's view who can be seen on a couple of the different angled replays.

It also throws up consistency. Ben Thatcher was booked and when people saw how bad it was it was increased justifably and the Balotelli incident where the Ref is clearly watching the play and incident and then swears he missed it because of the pressure of trial by Sky.

FantasyIreland said:
bluekeith said:

So you believe he was in full control and not in any danger of hurting his opponent?
how many people are in full control when you play football its a mans game and sometimes tackles do not go 100% to plan

goatastuta said:
Newcastle lad made a meal of it IMO. Cold,wet sponge,couple of drags on a cig,get up and run it off
You forgot the spew up behind the nets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.