Camel gob tweets

Well of course they will be up for it,as will we,talk about stating the bleeding obvious the thick rag!

As for ''Can't wait to play them'' well obviously they saw the 6-1 as a freak result,which in some ways it was and want to have their revenge.Expect a lot more cranking up the tension in the build up.

If we stay calm,have all our players fit,then i see no reason why we can't win again.In fact this desire to have their revenge may work against them as they may go gung ho and/or fly into tackles so risk getting caught on the break or a man down again.

Bobby just has to keep us calm and concentrate on our jobs and our class should tell.

I certainly don't think the rags are in decline,a transitional period certainly,but decline no.Last time i looked they were still right behind us in second place.

'Cleverly will be back shit won't go down like the last time' lol that's what a rag just said to me

bluemoon risin' said:
Camel gob tweeted "I can't wait to play them, bring it on"!

Really rio?

Yes, bring it on...

Sounds like he'll be feeling that old back injury just before the team selection to me ! :-)

paulchapo said:
Well of course they will be up for it,as will we,talk about stating the bleeding obvious the thick rag!

As for ''Can't wait to play them'' well obviously they saw the 6-1 as a freak result,which in some ways it was and want to have their revenge.Expect a lot more cranking up the tension in the build up.

If we stay calm,have all our players fit,then i see no reason why we can't win again.In fact this desire to have their revenge may work against them as they may go gung ho and/or fly into tackles so risk getting caught on the break or a man down again.

Bobby just has to keep us calm and concentrate on our jobs and our class should tell.

I certainly don't think the rags are in decline,a transitional period certainly,but decline no.Last time i looked they were still right behind us in second place.

Totally agree with you here Paul. I was really glad that United couldn't afford to get Wesley Sneijder in the summer, which is an area they are lacking in. That has allowed us to get ahead of them and hopefully that will continue. I believe we can beat them and all Bobby has to do is keep posting all these quotes that the rags make, to keep our players completely focused and ready to push further ahead in who is the best team in Manchester/England.

It's a derby it'll be a very tough game I believe they have been in transition for the last couple of years! Next year you'll see rio gone vidic also could be in his way their centre back pairing will be jones smalling with cleverly getting in there side regular saying that they still need some real quality in there side

I hope that injuries are kind to us and that we can play our A team, and I hope Rio plays, so that he can be exposed YET AGAIN as a top level failure.
If they try to play their attacking game, we'll murder them.
If they park the bus, we'll murder them.
I posted last week about how wonderful it will be to put them out of the FA cup in the 3rd round, as that is the last pot they could viably win.
Looks like a trophyless season for Fergie now, and he'll soon be off into oblivion without a pot to piss in/celebrate his exit.
Hung around too long I'm afraid and failed to recognise the blue moon threat in time.
Has Rooney handed in his transfer request yet?

i rekon fergie will play defensive and try and contain us and try to hit us on the counter has he know if he tries to play fire with fire(all out attack)he will get arse raped again lol

camel god is the first to comment. We are awaiting the Rooney and Evra pieces as I type....

Bacon face will have read that Liverpool found the way to "Beat" us according to the press. Close us down and give us no time on the ball. So thats how they won at Anfield against 10 players........oh...hang on..

My favourite moment of the Sickswan derby came courtesy of Rio.
Watch our third goal again and when our David is on the ball, Rio is on the edge of the six yard box, 5 yards behind the defender closing David down. A drop of the Magician's shoulder see's Rio heading towards the 18 yard line and the ball reversed towards the byline for Milner to cross... The rest is history...
No wonder Whiskeynose was so scathing towards the camel- gobbed twat ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever Wio may tweet for the benefit of the world, I reckon they all got a sinking feeling in the pits of their stomachs when that draw was made, particularly after they've been beaten by a mid-table Championship side at home. We beat them in the Carling Cup semi first leg with a far worse team than the one we have now plus you could see in their faces as the goals flew in at the swamp a few weeks ago that they knew were a beaten team and that their time had gone. They won't fancy it one little bit.

Of course it's foolish to write them off but this is surely the game where they will be underdogs for the first time. The thing that Baconface swore wouldn't happen in his lifetime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.