Camel gob tweets

I bet quite a few niggling little injuries will come to the surface in the days before the match and they'll put a second string team out - so they can concentrate on the league - after they've been annihilated - again.

After the display he put in against us, I'd be surprised if they didn't go with Smalling and Vidic as CB's and stick Jones in Midfield to look after Carrick's lack of bite. Don't think baconface will attempt such a weak midfield pairing as he did at the swamp. Completely got that one wrong. They will probably set up like this with a five in midfield, with Giggs backing up lone man upfront. I don't think it will be as easy this time around, as we have displayed all our cards so now they know what to expect.

De Gay
Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra
Nani Jones Giggs Carrick Young
Rooney

As long as we don't underestimate them, and I shouldn't think there's any chance we're doing that, it will go our way. Make sure Rooney is having a bad day at the office and we'll trash their mediocre team no problem.
3-1.

215217_10150581240545145_860780144_18260602_4130108_n.jpg

What else can he really say??? I'm sure that when out name came out first he was saying not them not them.....I know in the past I have been there(indeed when Middlesbough were drawn at home just before us I said the same thing)!!

I've kindly tweeted him the several stories in today's press that he's getting sold in January/summer.

I think the 6-1 will work in our favour as they will be so hope for it to get revenge they will not be concentrating and be overhyped up - if we don't think it will be a stroll and play our normal game think we will be ok

mancboy123 said:
Remember rooney tweeted just before the game that he couldnt wait, remember the week before the game all of em came out saying they had played their big games, played the big teams, city werent real rivals, they were gonna put the upstarts in their place etc etc etc.

This is typical rags and typical press their whole world revolves around the ethos that if you say something enough it must be true, rio is not finished as a top class defender, cleverly and wellbeck are great talents, phil jones is a world class signing and over and over, but as rhe saying goes you can fool all of the people some of the time and all of the people some of the time but you cant fool all of the people all of the time and their bluster just shows we are in their heads and they are trying to convince themselves but cant.

Thing is, the bookies, who living depends on getting odds right, have us as second favourites and Utd equal 4th, so all the propaganda in the world isn't going to influence there thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.