camera trenches

The ball went in one of them behind Howard's goal during the Everton game over Christmas and it took him and the ball boy a moment to find it.

I wish I could make it sound a bit more exciting than that.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:49 pm --<br /><br />It's nothing like as dangerous as that ditch around the swamp. Players are always sliding down there and into the brick wall at the bottom of it. What's that all about?

And also, why did the firm that designed/built these things not allow for any gullies to drain water away? when it pisses it down they're like miniature swimming pools.

It's a matter of time before a player gets seriously injured falling into one of these camera pits.

BTW, MCFC decided to do this (copying Barcelona), it has nothing to do with Sky 3D camera's. Just check how many other Prem teams have dug out trenches for this season, erm... none I know of.

Biginoil said:
The ball went in one of them behind Howard's goal during the Everton game over Christmas and it took him and the ball boy a moment to find it.

I wish I could make it sound a bit more exciting than that.

On a crisp winter's day, the round leather object had escaped the attention of a shaking tim howard and a moneybags-ball boy. In a moment of madness, the young eastlands high earner and a twitching howard appeared all at ends; where had the football gone?

Fortunately, after intense moments of searching, the lad spotted and rescued the lost item, allowing howard calm down and for the game to continue.

i live near crewe, and i go to there home games when city arnt playing. but i usually go in the away end for the better atmosphere. It was stevenage yesterday and believe it or not, they were doing the poznan.
even got a video of it..
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvJOBGgFLA/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvJOBGgFLA/</a>

i know this has got nothing to do with this thread, but i want to get it noticed as i cant start a thread yet

citykev28 said:
is it only me that thinks that those concrete trenches for camera men behind the goals at eastlands will one day be the cause of a slapstick comedy / tragic moment?

I mentioned this some months ago and it was established on here that they have been built for, and are in frequent use by, a World War One re-enactment group that hires COMS on the first and third Fridays of each month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.