camera trenches

You'd think there would be plastic covers that would sit over the top of them wouldn't you?

Imagine if an opposition player fell into one and suffered an injury? Any injury never mind a career ending one? We'd get ripped apart and sue'd up to the eyeballs !

sweynforkbeard said:
citykev28 said:
is it only me that thinks that those concrete trenches for camera men behind the goals at eastlands will one day be the cause of a slapstick comedy / tragic moment?

I mentioned this some months ago and it was established on here that they have been built for, and are in frequent use by, a World War One re-enactment group that hires COMS on the first and third Fridays of each month.

ah, well that's fair play then. are tickets sold for these events? how many loyalty points are awarded?

The Pink Panther said:
I can't remember who, but a couple of weks ago a player had to jump over one

It was one of the lads from Wolves. A ball went doen the left in the waning moments of injury time, and he jumped the pit and almost ended up with his own supporters.

I think that is the one you were thinking of?

Tbh, if someone fell into one of them it's their own fault. They are massive you can't miss them. How many people do you know who have fallen down manholes.

inbetween said:
Tbh, if someone fell into one of them it's their own fault. They are massive you can't miss them. How many people do you know who have fallen down manholes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfgbHR0omlI[/youtube]

This Chap<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:11 pm --<br /><br />And this Chap....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1205541/Help-Baby-elephant-falls-hole-walking-Thailand.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... iland.html</a>

The Pope said:
You'd think there would be plastic covers that would sit over the top of them wouldn't you?

Imagine if an opposition player fell into one and suffered an injury? Any injury never mind a career ending one? We'd get ripped apart and sue'd up to the eyeballs !

Yes a plastic cover maybe with a little grass on top...reminds me of one of those vietnamese man traps..

on a serious note the reason for them is to stop the Photographers spoiling the view for us fans, because of the level of the pitch and the bottow rows photographers where always getting a earful to 'get out the fekkin way'..

citykev28 said:
sweynforkbeard said:
I mentioned this some months ago and it was established on here that they have been built for, and are in frequent use by, a World War One re-enactment group that hires COMS on the first and third Fridays of each month.

ah, well that's fair play then. are tickets sold for these events? how many loyalty points are awarded?

Were you not notified? Details were sent out along with the Cup Direct scheme. Free admittance if you can provide scientific proof that the food sold in stadium at COMS is left over ANZAC rations from Gallipolli or documentary proof that you have assassinated any member of the Hapsburg dynasty. 75 loyalty points awarded for giving out white feathers to adults sitting in the family stand.

sweynforkbeard said:
citykev28 said:

Were you not notified? Details were sent out along with the Cup Direct scheme. Free admittance if you can provide scientific proof that the food sold in stadium at COMS is left over ANZAC rations from Gallipolli or documentary proof that you have assassinated any member of the Hapsburg dynasty. 75 loyalty points awarded for giving out white feathers to adults sitting in the family stand.

I like the clubs diversity towards different revenue making schemes, in order for us to meet FFP requirements. every penny counts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.