Campaign To Bring Back The Old Badge !

Project Rain said:
Fuck sake yet another 'boohoo I'm nostalgic let's bring back the old badge' thread, keep the Manchester coat of arms I say, not that retro crap.

???

Project Rain said:
Cheesy said:
Project Rain said:
Fuck sake yet another 'boohoo I'm nostalgic let's bring back the old badge' thread, keep the Manchester coat of arms I say, not that retro crap.

???

That's what the eagle is no?

Manchester coat of arms...

11ii8va.gif

The 'new' badge is crap. The Eagle? The Stars? Ridiculous.

I would like to see something like the old one but modernised slightly to bring it up to date.

With any badge, I'd at least like to see the words 'Manchester City' on it and the year the club was formed.

HardyBarlow said:
The 'new' badge is crap. The Eagle? The Stars? Ridiculous.

I would like to see something like the old one but modernised slightly to bring it up to date.

With any badge, I'd at least like to see the words 'Manchester City' on it and the year the club was formed.
If you search hard enough, there is an example of a newer badge on Bluemoon.
I'm not going to repost it because it's been done a million times.

I've always hated the new badge and always will do.

One of Franny's follies. The three stars are stupid, even more so now national teams use stars to denote World Cup wins.

A badge should be something permanent.

i know we only started using the old one in the early 70s, but that's only because badges didn't exist before then. Incidentally the old one pictured on this thread was actually different when it first came out. If Gary James reads he will certainly know the full story.

Modernise it and bring it back.

I'm for a modernised circular badge, perhaps keeping the eagle in there somewhere but not the stars.

It's something Arsenal, Chelsea, Wigan and to a lesser extent Aston Villa & Boro have all done very well in the last few years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.