Can Anyone Explain the last 10 Minutes Tactics?

jrb

Never seen anything like it.
Heart attack material. Lol!.
Thanks Pep. :-/

Numerous chances to break away and to score, only for the players to stop dead, stand still, walk with the ball, and to pass the ball back and forth between themselves. I've seen game management before, but nothing ever like that. Pep you crazy f***ing genius of a Manager, but please don't put me or other City fans through that again.

Never seen anything like it.
Heart attack material. Lol!.
Thanks Pep. :-/

Numerous chances to break away and to score, only for the players to stop dead, stand still, walk with the ball, and to pass the ball back and forth between themselves. I've seen game management before, but nothing ever like that. Pep you crazy f***ing genius of a Manager, but please don't put me or other City fans through that again.

Yep, terrible wasn't it and then to bugger it all we went and won.

Probably players knew they don't have in them to score but it was risky nonetheless esp with that Fk at end

It was stupid.

They are a team who just smash it long at every opportunity so there was no point in slowing it down so we could get our formation in place to stop them passing it out from the back.

They never pass it out from the back.

So we were losing it and they were going long and completely by passing our press.

It was very strange by us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.