Can Anyone Explain the last 10 Minutes Tactics?

Never seen anything like it.
Heart attack material. Lol!.
Thanks Pep. :-/

Numerous chances to break away and to score, only for the players to stop dead, stand still, walk with the ball, and to pass the ball back and forth between themselves. I've seen game management before, but nothing ever like that. Pep you crazy f***ing genius of a Manager, but please don't put me or other City fans through that again.

Fully agree. Why the fuck did we change our style when attacking was more effective. The free kick we had in a nothing position was given away by plonking it in their box. If we're gonna shut the game down then that free kick should#ve gone back to the keeper.

It makes sense to try to see the game out taking no risks, which Gundogan didn’t seem to grasp. Why he’s swinging dead balls into the box and lofting a deep free kick forwards I don’t know. We could have kept it from them for the rest of the match.

It was the last 10 minutes of an exhausting run of fixtures. Burnley weren’t interested in winning the ball, they ran past our players on numerous occasions to get back in position rather than challenge

The only way they were going to get the ball was if we gave it to them. That ridiculous Gundogen freekick aside, it worked perfectly well

Never seen anything like it.
Heart attack material. Lol!.
Thanks Pep. :-/

Numerous chances to break away and to score, only for the players to stop dead, stand still, walk with the ball, and to pass the ball back and forth between themselves. I've seen game management before, but nothing ever like that. Pep you crazy f***ing genius of a Manager, but please don't put me or other City fans through that again.

I was saying exactly this while watching in the stand.

I wanted them to be even more concervative. Just play keepball. Especially with that last free kick; just bloody pass it backwards.

Burnly can't score when they don't have the ball.

It was the last 10 minutes of an exhausting run of fixtures. Burnley weren’t interested in winning the ball, they ran past our players on numerous occasions to get back in position rather than challenge

The only way they were going to get the ball was if we gave it to them. That ridiculous Gundogen freekick aside, it worked perfectly well
Thought Burnley were playing Kabaddi at times. There were some really odd passages of play and I was yelling at them to keep passing the ball to Eddie and around the back four. Burnley weren't bothered, just didn't want a hammering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.