Can anyone identify this City shirt?

Your right it's the supposed concept of next years kit and is available on the usual knock off sites.

Thanks mate. Looks like it’s just some made up kit then. They’ve put some effort into it. It looks like a real puma product right down to the bag.

Pretty sure that isn't a match shirt. I have no recollection of seeing that on the pitch. Maybe a training top, if it's not some sort of snide copy. Re the tags, they're no guarantee of originality. I got this off eBay a year or so back (don't ask, the seller isn't on there any more)...

20240317-201404.jpg

20240317-201413.jpg

Now; it's obviously a snide copy, albeit a fairly good one. The white stripe on the collar should apparently be the same width in the 'v' on the neck. Which it clearly isn't. Also, that shirt comes from 1998; I'm pretty sure there's no warehouse full of original versions of the shirt. As you can see, it has tags. I'm not naive enough to think that's an authentic 1998 shirt.
I bought the same one for my Ukrainian lad. It was only a tenner too. Great quality for a snide. The badge is even woven.

I bought the same one for my Ukrainian lad. It was only a tenner too. Great quality for a snide. The badge is even woven.
Yeah; I think mine cost around €40. Kappa logos down the sleeves, woven badge and main Kappa logo. Very happy with it. I've never worn it yet, so it remains to be seen how it stands up to the rigours of a cool machine wash! Also got the away kit from that era (not the Wembley one), the white one with the dark blue upper chest and the maroon stripe for the Brother logo. Again, it's a snide; the difference between the two white stripes is more pronounced...

But I'm happy with it.

It’s nothing, random designed kit by someone not used by the club in anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.