Can anyone recommend a decent hotel in...

Dale Blue

Marmaris, Turkey.

Me & the Mrs fancy going & are looking to stay near the centre, though the brochures are full of bull so we are looking for some recomendations....or ones to avoid!

We are just looking for a clean, cheapish apartment that has fridge etc....

Can anyone help?

Trigger said:
Stay in Icmeler mate far nicer, been last 7 years.

Get dolmus into Marmaris only 10 mins
I'll second that but each to their own. If you love Blackpool you'll love Marmaris.

grand azur is where me my wife and kids stayed . It made our holiday because Marmaris aint the best !!
Around the marina is the best part of Marmaris .
Enjoy yourself anyway , it will be very hot

Funnily enough some girl on facebook tonight has asked if theres any decent hotels in marmaris - Never been but heard it's not the nicest of places

i hated marmaris.full of scousers with tans.down the road in turunc is a really nice place.nice place to chill with the turks and play backgammon

Don't go to Turkey. It's very dangerous. Chances are you won't come back from any holiday these days, so at least spend your last days somewhere interesting like Brussels or Douglas.

If you want any more tips, just let me know.

;-)

Failsworth_Blue said:
Funnily enough some girl on facebook tonight has asked if theres any decent hotels in marmaris - Never been but heard it's not the nicest of places

Thats my Mrs.....bizzare!

mammutly said:
Don't go to Turkey. It's very dangerous. Chances are you won't come back from any holiday these days, so at least spend your last days somewhere interesting like Brussels or Douglas.

If you want any more tips, just let me know.

;-)

ehehe

guess that makes me pretty indestructible then since I've been coming & going from what used to be called Constantinople more times than I've got fingers and toes to count with...

Turkish people are very hospitable, and have one of the best reputations for being so in Europe (just ask the guy who rode his donkey through Europe on a Christian pilgrimage the other year, seriously - I'm not kidding). I'm off there again in Sept/October, but I don't deal outside of Istanbul, sorry. It's just that I've only ever been a 'City' sort of boy!

PS I wouldn't recommend doing or dealing in anything questionable, as Midnight Express, despite its controversy (as we all know) was based on a real-life story. It did wonders for the Turkish tourist industry, but as long as you stay away from breaking the law you'll probably do just fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.