Can anyone recommend a decent hotel in...

Dale Blue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Funnily enough some girl on facebook tonight has asked if theres any decent hotels in marmaris - Never been but heard it's not the nicest of places

Thats my Mrs.....bizzare!

Bizzare? I'd be more worried about this guy having your Mrs on his friends list!

Trigger said:
Stay in Icmeler mate far nicer, been last 7 years.

Get dolmus into Marmaris only 10 mins

Fully agree. Also, its a pleasant trip on a water taxi - cheap, too

MCFCinUSA said:
mammutly said:
Don't go to Turkey. It's very dangerous. Chances are you won't come back from any holiday these days, so at least spend your last days somewhere interesting like Brussels or Douglas.

If you want any more tips, just let me know.

;-)

ehehe

guess that makes me pretty indestructible then since I've been coming & going from what used to be called Constantinople more times than I've got fingers and toes to count with...
Poor you, the b*stards cut off your hands and feet, but look on th bright side, at least you are still alive
:-)

(how do you type?)

My advice would to be mindful of the thermal imaging cameras they have at Turkish airports, as they treat any symptoms of illness as swine flu.

My 4 year old didnt get picked up by the camera but became sick at the airport having been fine throughout the flight. What followed is the worst experience of my life. She was sent to hospital and within 24 hours she was fine, but the hospital would not release her for 7 days. As a family of four we were not allowed out of a one bed hospital room. The environment we lived in for the 7 days and the treatment we received from the staff, such as trying to force large volumes of unneccesary medication on her was awful. Other English people were treated the same all coming direct from the airport.

Came back yesterday from Turkey. I just hope the 'experience' fades from the memory of my 2 daughters (4 & 8) over time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.