Can anyone recommend a good Barber in town?

Pigeonho said:
Sue at Cut in Time on Shudehill.

Agreed

I went there on Tuesday after a colleague recommended it. Went on my dinner hour £7.50 great cut and still had 20 mins to spare when she was finished.

SteWadda said:
Pigeonho said:

Agreed

I went there on Tuesday after a colleague recommended it. Went on my dinner hour £7.50 great cut and still had 20 mins to spare when she was finished.
Not been for years now but i'd take Sue on no problem. Used to wait purposely for her to be ready. The guy who owns it does a good cut, don't get me wrong but Sue's tight little body made the journey into town more appealing, and of course the fine head of hair I was left with afterwards.

Pigeonho said:
SteWadda said:
Pigeonho said:

Agreed

Not been for years now but i'd take Sue on no problem. Used to wait purposely for her to be ready. The guy who owns it does a good cut, don't get me wrong but Sue's tight little body made the journey into town more appealing, and of course the fine head of hair I was left with afterwards.

I didn't ask the womens name but assumed it was the same person she is far to old for me. But could imagine her being a looker in her time.

It's moved round the corner to Thomas Street aswell if any one was planing on going.

SteWadda said:
Pigeonho said:
SteWadda said:
Agreed

I didn't ask the womens name but assumed it was the same person she is far to old for me. But could imagine her being a looker in her time.

It's moved round the corner to Thomas Street aswell if any one was planing on going.
Small, blonde, probably about late 40's - early 50's?

Pigeonho said:
SteWadda said:
Pigeonho said:

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle

Pigeonho said:
SteWadda said:
Pigeonho said:

I'd say mid to late 50's. Maybe she hasn't aged well since the last time you went.

SteWadda said:
Pigeonho said:
SteWadda said:

I'd say mid to late 50's. Maybe she hasn't aged well since the last time you went.
20-25 years my senior then. I'd still dabble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.