Can anyone recommend an IPTV service

Sports Mania was very good till their payment system went tits up and they were asking for bitcoin only, where are they at now?

I’ve been using Mustard IPTV who have by and large been excellent apart from last two weeks when they been blocked but they do offer a back up service which always seems to work when needed.
They have a card system back in place now which I have used and bitcoin not so bad when I used it anyway

I use Beams but its Bitcoin only, i prefer that now tbh. Failing that, i'd say @TCIB is the best but the foldering system just wasnt right for me when i tried it out, channels were all excellent though. Did you ever sort that out @TCIB?

They have a card system back in place now which I have used and bitcoin not so bad when I used it anyway
Just went on and payment only seems to be in bitcoin still am I missing something (the URL I am using is the rocks one)

TCIB can I have a PM please i've been looking around for a decent one for a while with all channels actually working.

I would also appreciate your help @TCIB if you don’t mind. Sorry to be a mithering bleeder :)
Been using cronnex but it can be a bit hit and miss.
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.