Can gay footballers ever come out?

Another persons sexuality is about important to me as what they have for lunch or what car they drive I just couldn't care less, If a player was ever to come out no matter who they play for then I would not give them any abuse about there sexuality either on or off the field.

glen quagmire said:
Well i happen to know, there are TWO gay lads in our squad, doesn't make them any less of a footballer does it?

Have a fun night with them did you then?

I'm pretty sure there are gay players in the league and some of their teammates know it.

I've worked with gay people and it's pretty easily apparent if you keep your wits about you who most of them are.

Clough gave Fashanu a bit of stick for it when he was at Forest, although he knew of Justin's whereabouts off the pitch. I think it would take a lot of guts to completely come out in today's game, and if a group of them did it might help start break down the prehistoric attitudes in English football.

From my experience in both places this is much more likely to happen somewhere in Europe (more likely Western Europe) then here. With the religious nuts in running around in the states you can't even convince people that homophobia is a form of racism.

Gar said:
From my experience in both places this is much more likely to happen somewhere in Europe (more likely Western Europe) then here. With the religious nuts in running around in the states you can't even convince people that homophobia is a form of racism.
Because it isn't.

Yaya_Tony said:
Gar said:
Because it isn't.

Biggotry works too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.