Can Leicester City win the title again ?

I bloody hope so
My sentiments, exactly !
hqdefault.jpg

They have a better team than Liverpool and us at present , but they dont have a squad.
Still think they will finish 3rd ,cant sustain it.

They have a better team than Liverpool and us at present , but they dont have a squad.
Whist I appreciate our squad isn't going to be the quality of yourselves, who can spend £60m on bench players, it's a lot stronger than people give credit for.

Praet is an excellent player and would be an able deputy for Tielemans or Maddison. Choudhury is a very good destroyer in the middle should N'didi miss out. We could switch either winger with our bench options if we needed to. If Vardy didn't start, we've put Perez (12 goals last year) and Iheanacho (looks a brand new player) upfront together to pose more threat. Fuchs is still playing well whenever he has to play over Chilwell, James Justin looks a great prospect as an attacking full back. There is plenty there and more who can come in and do a job against your 7th to 20th type of team, without question in my mind.

We definitelty need a backup CB, because I don't think Morgan could get close to Evans and Soyuncu in how they are playing now, and another attacking player would be nice. But having seen them all, I'm comfortable we can cope with several injuries without a huge impact (players dependant).

Whist I appreciate our squad isn't going to be the quality of yourselves, who can spend £60m on bench players, it's a lot stronger than people give credit for.

Praet is an excellent player and would be an able deputy for Tielemans or Maddison. Choudhury is a very good destroyer in the middle should N'didi miss out. We could switch either winger with our bench options if we needed to. If Vardy didn't start, we've put Perez (12 goals last year) and Iheanacho (looks a brand new player) upfront together to pose more threat. Fuchs is still playing well whenever he has to play over Chilwell, James Justin looks a great prospect as an attacking full back. There is plenty there and more who can come in and do a job against your 7th to 20th type of team, without question in my mind.

We definitelty need a backup CB, because I don't think Morgan could get close to Evans and Soyuncu in how they are playing now, and another attacking player would be nice. But having seen them all, I'm comfortable we can cope with several injuries without a huge impact (players dependant).
Good luck to you, playing excellent football and look like a team in every sense of the word. Sooner you won it than those Scouse Arseholes.

I think that pretty much sums up what Rogers has seen and committed too. I think you are 2 or 3 players away from being a very very good side and the lads like Chilwell, Madison, Barnes, Grey are only going to get better, assuming they all stay.

No they dont that's bollocks, mate, granted they are playing great at the moment but our team, even with the Injuries we have suffered is better.

Once we get up to full strength we will be much better, we are low on confidence and form and have been shafted by officials and VAR too, making us appear a lot worse than we are ....

Article by Cascarino in Tuesdays Times. He talks his usual rubbish, but gives figures comparing the current side with 15/16 champions after 19 games.
Most stats favour the current side by a small amount but the passing stats tell you everything about Rodgers.
Total passes 5375 v 8465
Passing accuracy 70.6 v 82.6
Cascarino concludes that 15/16 side was better. Hmmm...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.