Can Leicester City win the title again ?

No they dont that's bollocks, mate, granted they are playing great at the moment but our team, even with the Injuries we have suffered is better.

Once we get up to full strength we will be much better, we are low on confidence and form and have been shafted by officials and VAR too, making us appear a lot worse than we are ....

soyuncu, ricardo, ndidi, maddison and vardy would all make a scouse/leicester combined eleven. schmeichel, jfe, chilwell and tielemans would all make the bench. distribution would be roughly the same for a city/leicester eleven/bench, maybe 7:4 and 4:3 in our favour. the gap's pretty close.

Don't think so , but Steptoe could still do a great job for us. If we bought him mind, he'd pull a hammy or do his knee within weeks

Too good. Well played. Should probably have been more and although we were crap, think that was down to your game plan and execution.
Hope we see a response on Boxing Day

Too good. Well played. Should probably have been more and although we were crap, think that was down to your game plan and execution.
Hope we see a response on Boxing Day

I will drink to that if you can catch the dippers cold from their travels. I think you lot are a shoe in for Champions league Chelsea look like they could come under pressure from Spurs or dare I say the rags, lots of games to go.

Off yesterday's evidence they're not going to finish as one of the top two best teams in the league but it depends on what they do against the others this season, and they've already proven they can beat the majority.

I hope they take at least a point off Liverpool, I think the whole country outside of Anfield hopes that. Seven points with city still to play could be the seed of self doubt that sees the bottlers return to type.

Can't see it but if either us or Leicester finish above Liverpool then their legacy as bottlers would forever be sealed, and remembered more vividly in football than if they actually win the thing.

Off yesterday's evidence they're not going to finish as one of the top two best teams in the league but it depends on what they do against the others this season, and they've already proven they can beat the majority.

I hope they take at least a point off Liverpool, I think the whole country outside of Anfield hopes that. Seven points with city still to play could be the seed of self doubt that sees the bottlers return to type.

Can't see it but if either us or Leicester finish above Liverpool then their legacy as bottlers would forever be sealed, and remembered more vividly in football than if they actually win the thing.
tenor.gif

They looked like a simple long ball team yesterday.

Nothing wrong with that, but it’s limited in its effectiveness when it’s sussed out how to combat it.

Not something I’d like City to play like.

They didn’t look fit neither. Their midfield looked like their legs had gone after 75 minutes. Maddison gave up, he looked defeated late in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.