Can Mark Hughes.....

blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:
Funny guy aint you, again the name Hughes makes you show your true feelings, he is a top manager like it or not, good age attracts top players, some of the football we have played has been top notch, its a matter of when his team clicks not if, full team of players on the pitch not even been together 6 month, the team is only going to get better if you cant see that you are blind.

On the contrary mate, i think your statement shows why you are so firmly behind Hughes and unwilling to accept any comments on him unless they are complimentary...you dreamt about him, thats ok mate, each to their own!
Like i said funny fucker aint you, you talk utter shite, i can accept anything constructive about Hughes but you offer nothing, every other thread its Hughes aint good enough, Hiddink, Mourinho blah fuckin blah, its our only chance of top 4 ever according to you, are you like 89 or somethin, you do talk major shite.

smithy167 said:

On the contrary mate, i think your statement shows why you are so firmly behind Hughes and unwilling to accept any comments on him unless they are complimentary...you dreamt about him, thats ok mate, each to their own!
Like i said funny fucker aint you, you talk utter shite, i can accept anything constructive about Hughes but you offer nothing, every other thread its Hughes aint good enough, Hiddink, Mourinho blah fuckin blah, its our only chance of top 4 ever according to you, are you like 89 or somethin, you do talk major shite.

And you have trouble in reading and comprehending posts that disagree with your's and you also seem to struggle with communicating without swearing?

Like i said earlier, i will leave you to your tubthumping!

Or sack the **** before he does ?

And yes it was boring football that they fell out over so he was sacked.

I defend Hughes because i want some stability at the club, i have been a fan for such a long time and i have lost track at the amount of managers we have had, all for little success.

Maybe it's time just to get behind the man in charge and let him have 5 years at creating a proper team from top to bottom.

If he fails he fails and will get the sack, it wont really hinder my love of City or my excitement at kick off time that i may have to wait a bit longer for success, i have been waiting for it since 1977.

Still here, still proud.

Ps look at them cuntish Arsenal fans baying for wengers blood last year, what a set of up themselves top four fans.

pps do you want us to be like them ?

ppps i know i dont, it makes me cringe to think some have already gone this route and we have not won anything yet.

blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:

And you have trouble in reading and comprehending posts that disagree with your's and you also seem to struggle with communicating without swearing?

Like i said, its you doin the tubthumping for the Hughes out brigade, so what if i fukin swear.

ok back on topic, he says "Dynamic" a lot as well, he also looks like he has wind and burps under his breath.

I like Mark Hughes and hope he can deliver.

smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:

Like i said, its you doin the tubthumping for the Hughes out brigade, so what if i fukin swear.

Goodnight Blue, enjoy the weekend, hopefully with 3 points in the bag!

he always does a smack of the lips when he starts an interview

mmmtachh - best i could

By the way Hughes in for me, the guy is City now and Man U is the past

blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:

Goodnight Blue, enjoy the weekend, hopefully with 3 points in the bag!
Goodnight, its nothing personal blue end of the day we both want city to win, of that there is no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.