Can Mark Hughes.....

riley347 said:
no reason or real justification for your pessimism.....mourinho simply won,t come....he,s after taggarts job.....MH needs at least 1 more year to make his mark....give him a break.....

And Hughes isn't???

smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:
Oh dear, you are all upset.

Tubthumping at it's very best!

I will leave you to froth at the mouth for the next 10 mins....
I aint upset, not even nearly, you see everything thats happened, is happening to city now, the players we have, the owners, the manager, was the stuff of dreams not so long ago. Not anymore, if anything its you thats upset, sad.

I agree with a lot of your pot there, apart from the dreaming of hughes being the manager.

Be honest now, yes we dreamt of the money, yes we dreamt of the quality players we now have but in all honesty, did you really dream that we would have Mark Hughes as manager?

Fair play to you mate if you did, that is some imagination you have got!

pee dubyas crayons said:
riley347 said:
no reason or real justification for your pessimism.....mourinho simply won,t come....he,s after taggarts job.....MH needs at least 1 more year to make his mark....give him a break.....

And Hughes isn't???
He has'nt said he is Mourinho has though, a few times.

Lomas has a lob on said:
slightly off topic but as mourinho has been mentioned i actually think we'd have less points this season if he was in charge, a great manager but his football isn't the most attacking you've ever seen, he may have our defence better organised but under him i dont think we'd be offering much going forward, just imo.

04/05 = 108
05/06 = 96
06/07 = 117

Thats the amount of goals scored by Mourinho's Chelsea side.

Boring?

moomba said:
bluealf said:
Who wants to watch "the special bores" style of football anyways ?

1st or 2nd in goalscoring each year he was in England, not really the worst thing in the world to watch.

Again he was sacked for having a boring side to watch, goals are fine to watch Moomba but he just had better players than Bolton for that kind of football, of course it helps when you have lampard who scores from 20 yards every other game.

Also he had a fair share of 1-0 to the arsenals like Mr Graham, then hammering the dross.

If any anybody replaced Hughes i would want a footballing coach like Wenger or someone of that style and then i may agree with the Hughes outers.

blueinsa said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
slightly off topic but as mourinho has been mentioned i actually think we'd have less points this season if he was in charge, a great manager but his football isn't the most attacking you've ever seen, he may have our defence better organised but under him i dont think we'd be offering much going forward, just imo.

04/05 = 108
05/06 = 96
06/07 = 117

Boring?

Yes, that is what he was sacked for.

bluealf said:
blueinsa said:
04/05 = 108
05/06 = 96
06/07 = 117

Boring?

Yes, that is what he was sacked for.

It had nothing to do with falling out with the Red Roman then?

Sacked for boring football my arse!

blueinsa said:
smithy167 said:
I aint upset, not even nearly, you see everything thats happened, is happening to city now, the players we have, the owners, the manager, was the stuff of dreams not so long ago. Not anymore, if anything its you thats upset, sad.

I agree with a lot of your pot there, apart from the dreaming of hughes being the manager.

Be honest now, yes we dreamt of the money, yes we dreamt of the quality players we now have but in all honesty, did you really dream that we would have Mark Hughes as manager?

Funny guy aint you, again the name Hughes makes you show your true feelings, he is a top manager like it or not, good age attracts top players, some of the football we have played has been top notch, its a matter of when his team clicks not if, full team of players on the pitch not even been together 6 month, the team is only going to get better if you cant see that you are blind.

smithy167 said:
blueinsa said:

Funny guy aint you, again the name Hughes makes you show your true feelings, he is a top manager like it or not, good age attracts top players, some of the football we have played has been top notch, its a matter of when his team clicks not if, full team of players on the pitch not even been together 6 month, the team is only going to get better if you cant see that you are blind.

On the contrary mate, i think your statement shows why you are so firmly behind Hughes and unwilling to accept any comments on him unless they are complimentary...you dreamt about him, thats ok mate, each to their own!

Nothing is so blinding by the way as unjustified loyalty. When he has proved himself to be a top manager, you know, taking on the best managers and teams and regulary winning and coming out on top, then call him a top manager. Until then he shows some promise, just as many other managers do, that's all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.