Can people just feckin say "i want a bag of crispS"

ratherdeadthanred

Why the hell to people ask for a bag of fecking "crisp" for crying out loud pronounce the fucking "S",people dont go into a newsagent and ask for a bag of Malteser unless that person is Sun Jihai, Do your parents not teach you english or is it just like this British reluctance to learn any other language than english pure laziness

Megamized industrial sized rant over.

Swales lives said:
sdavros said:
your head would explode if you lived here.. no matter what brand of crisps it is everyone asks for a packet of tayto's

Can you still buy "Johnny Onion Rings"' over there?

yeah.. but you have to ask for taytos..

evil fucking yokes those onion rings.. great for getting rid of the stink of fags when i'm pretending to be off the fags for the missus

mammutly said:
sdavros said:
your head would explode if you lived here.. no matter what brand of crisps it is everyone asks for a packet of tayto's

Hahaha. Just reminded me that.

Taytos and red lemonade!

I must go home soon.

I remember brown lemonade, when my ex in-laws visited me in Leicester and were asking for a Vodka n white nobody had a bloody clue what they were on about. And Tayto rock ! Best Onion Rings known to mankind

mammutly said:
sdavros said:

Hahaha. Just reminded me that.

Taytos and red lemonade!

I must go home soon.

staple sunday diet for some Irish kids that.. plonked at a bar eating taytos while drinking pints of red lemonade and yellow snacks

ratherdeadthanred said:
Why the hell to people ask for a bag of fecking "crisp" for crying out loud pronounce the fucking "S",people dont go into a newsagent and ask for a bag of Malteser unless that person is Sun Jihai, Do your parents not teach you english or is it just like this British reluctance to learn any other language than english pure laziness

Megamized industrial sized rant over.

or they say bag of crisssssss! what the fuck is a bag of cris??

But you don't make a "crisps butty", it's a "crisp butty".
I think the plural of the crisps is cancelled out by the singular "butty", even though the singular "butty" consists of two slices of bread which is plural. However this rule is still maintained if the "butty" is constructed by one slice of bread folded in half.

Hope this clears up the "butty" issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.