can see jo staying

daymo08

cant believe im saying this but jo in pre season is actually looking like he has potential and i think that the way bobby keeps using him makes me think hes going to keep him and give him a shot ....now im not on about the 4 tap ins hes scored i just think hes looking good on and off the ball when he comes on. would make a decent squad member and that way we wouldn't lose 18 mill we spent on him

Have said myself that I'd like to see him knuckle down and give it a good go now, he does have potential and looks as though he has bulked up a bit.
He has shown up more than Adebayor has this pre season, who again last night did fuck all to convince me that he is a City player, he doesn't do enough,
he didn't even do enough in the 2-touch knock about when warming up.
He's 1 pure lazy bastard..... not convinced 1 iota.

Bring on Balotelli and use Jo from the bench.

Jo is worth keeping as the 4th striker, would love 2 see him get it together with city

jo's in the shop window and i cant see any of the top 6 queing up for him however i think stoke have shown interest, does this awnser your question,in all honesty maybe we can fit him in at city in the bar behind 110 pulling bitter

Where's that picture of a tin hat...

I think it's more a case of putting him in the shop window tbh. Although I could be wrong and Mancini could actually rate the lad.

I always wanted to give Jo the benefit of the doubt but I just don't think he's good enough. Has also shown signs of that typical 'i'll do what ever I want, when I want' Brazilian attitude.

Recon he'll get moved on especially with Mario coming in.

I think Jo is being made match ready just in case the Balotelli deal doesn't come off. If things go according to plan he will be sold.

IMO

I think i would keep Jo, he was actually in the right position to score the 3 soft goals he has scored, he looks a different player to what he was when we got him, everyone moans when he misses chances , well Adebayor isnt exactly doing the buisness and Jo actually tracked back something ade doesnt do.
Ctid.

Well for the fourth striker spot who would we rather have? If we take it that Balotelli will sign (please lord Bobby) then we'll have an obvious:

Tevez
Ade
Super Mario

Then it's one of:

Bellamy/Rocky/Jo/Caicedo/Robinho

Jo would probably be the happier bench warmer...

Don't forget as well, we have had Jo since he was 20, if he doesnt count as home grown yet he will next season.

Big Ned said:
Well for the fourth striker spot who would we rather have? If we take it that Balotelli will sign (please lord Bobby) then we'll have an obvious:

Tevez
Ade
Super Mario

Then it's one of:

Bellamy/Rocky/Jo/Caicedo/Robinho

Jo would probably be the happier bench warmer...

Am i the only one who sees Bellamy and Robinho as a LW and doesnt count them in the striker bunch?

As for Jo i really dont know if he plans to keep him or if he's in the shop window. he's given him a lot of match play for a player that is just for the shop window. i personally rate him better than RSC and Caicedo will prob be loaned out again or sold.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 pm --<br /><br />
grunge said:
Don't forget as well, we have had Jo since he was 20, if he doesnt count as home grown yet he will next season.

Home grown is 3 years with an english club BEFORE they are 21 so he wont count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.