Can Somebody Explain?

It is true after their match today we do have more "tough" fixtures left than them:
Both Arsenal and Swansea away, (both teams have lost only twice at home), home to Chelsea,
away to Newcastle and Stoke.
Having said this you we have the ability to win all our matches. It is in our hands.
I agree that "the derby" is likely to be the title decider .

RP2 said:
We've never been in this position before, and I can honestly say that the pressure at the top if FAR worse than the pressure at the bottom!!

It isn't for me I don't want us to finish second and don't think we will finish second, second though is still progress on last year. Getting bloody relegated though was fucking humiliating and very detrimental to the clubs survival due to finances.

LeeOnePen said:
If they win today, they will be top when we play Chelsea, which does put pressure on us, but I agree that it's ours to lose

Big presumption that they'll take 6 points, I think they'll be lucky to get 2 points from the next 2 games the way they've been playing, WBA are no mugs atm.

Challenger1978 said:
RP2 said:
We've never been in this position before, and I can honestly say that the pressure at the top if FAR worse than the pressure at the bottom!!

It isn't for me I don't want us to finish second and don't think we will finish second, second though is still progress on last year. Getting bloody relegated though was fucking humiliating and very detrimental to the clubs survival due to finances.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm title battle or relegation battle ???

Dont ever want a relegation battle again,If we dont win the prem then we'll at least have CL football and be able to fight again next year stronger and hungrier.

Plain Speaking said:
It is true after their match today we do have more "tough" fixtures left than them:
Both Arsenal and Swansea away, (both teams have lost only twice at home), home to Chelsea,
away to Newcastle and Stoke.
Having said this you we have the ability to win all our matches. It is in our hands.
I agree that "the derby" is likely to be the title decider .[/quote
all the above teams will not park the bus,we play one team in a relegtion fight they play 4, if neville says their run in is easier,we are fooked

pudge said:
Heard Gary Neville say earlier that he thought if United can stay within 5 points of us after February that they are in the driving seat.....

Surely being top puts you in the driving seat??

The press also said that if City were still top when Yaya returned then we would win the league!

samharris said:
Dont ever want a relegation battle again,If we dont win the prem then we'll at least have CL football and be able to fight again next year stronger and hungrier.

For me its just a matter of time as far as I'm concerned until we dominate world football. Although yesterday wasn't a great game in the strictest sense. Just look at the type of football we're playing. There we're flicks steps overs classy well timed back heels. Its was like an exhibition match at times we just took the piss and were showing off.

shawgorbie said:
we may be feeling the pressure as fan's but I haven't noticed the player's or management looking under pressure,maybe we should try and follow there example.

the way we play is solid football,we keep the ball and wear teams down,swansea and arsenal will have more possesion than us however they will leave gaps,newcastle and chelsea will come at us full steam ahead,if we can keep solid at the back then we will pick them off,i m o 10 points from these games.

as for the united game,we are so much better than them as a team,weve proved that,they have rooney who can hurt us,however as a unit we are far better,i can see us dry humping them again.

Only on paper have they potentially the easier fixtures until the end of the season barring spuds and ourselves. Mathematically if either side win all their games they will be champions. The media and press want the rags to win it, they will encourage shaking bacon to do everything in his power with the old mind games. There is no pressure on us, just take each game as it comes and see what happens oh and by the way being in a relegation battle is far far worse than this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.