Can Someone Help Me Here Please....

rickmcfc

This is a bit of a random one but i need some help here. I need to send a letter to someone high up in the company i work for, the MD infact. I will send it anonymously but i want to give them the chance to respond to me. Obviously i dont want then to know who i am as my job could be in jepordy so what can i do? If i set up a new email address could this be tracked with my home IP address if they really wanted to know who is was? Any other ideas blues? Cheers.

You could use a PO Box. Doesnt cost much to set one up for a few weeks.Whether you'd get a reply though is another matter...

You won't get a response if you only leave an email address, recognisable or not.

HR wouldnt give support, I doubt anyone would as they would be scared of the consequences. I just need to put across the thought of all the employees and staff that work there. We all think the same and he needs telling. The people at the higher end of the company reward themselves stupidly, yet those who actually earn the company money get nothing, and I mean nothing! No pay rise for 6 years, stopped paying sick pay, they give the least amount of holidays possible, no Christmas bonus, no Christmas party or even a thank you, reminders that the company is going through tough times people being layed off yet every time he shows his face he is in yet another brand new high performance sports car. 4 weeks ago he took all the branch managers of a cruise with there partners for a week! It takes the piss quite frankly! There is no heating nor hot water either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.