Can someone please tell me..

charliebigspuds said:
if you go down Mercer way then you end up in bradford but if you come out of the ss and cross the road I think you're in Beswick, I'm sure the barstaff in the townley have polo shirts on with the townley Beswick embroidered on 'em. I actually thought that area was openshaw

Bradford Park is opposite The Townley!

On second thoughts I think I read the map wrong and that Openshaw is to the SE of the stadium. I suspect it is Bradford but that the boundary between Bradford & Miles Platting is the canal so that part of the site is in Bradford and part in Miles Platting.

Danny Hoekman said:
charliebigspuds said:
if you go down Mercer way then you end up in bradford but if you come out of the ss and cross the road I think you're in Beswick, I'm sure the barstaff in the townley have polo shirts on with the townley Beswick embroidered on 'em. I actually thought that area was openshaw

Bradford Park is opposite The Townley!
they may have been knockoff frow a boozer in cumbria then

I would say the ground is between/on the boarder of Bradford and Beswick.

Have a look on Manchester uni library website at their online maps collection

I know bluemoon is the world's most popular search tool but this up and coming Google thing sometimes has the info you are looking for

And it's Bradford

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.