Altitude: 57 metres.
Ward: Bradford Ward
District: Manchester District (B)
Local places:
Click on a place to view it on the map
Sportcity, Manchester

Regional Athletics Arena, Manchester

National Squash Centre, Rowsley Street, Manchester

England Squash & Racket Ball, National Squash Centre, Rowsley Street, Manchester

Manchester Regional Tennis Centre, Sportcity, Gate 2, Manchester, M11 3FF

East Car Park - Sportcity, Sportcity, Rowsley Street, Manchester

Etihad Campus Station, United Kingdom

Last updated: February 2013

Danny Hoekman said:
charliebigspuds said:
if you go down Mercer way then you end up in bradford but if you come out of the ss and cross the road I think you're in Beswick, I'm sure the barstaff in the townley have polo shirts on with the townley Beswick embroidered on 'em. I actually thought that area was openshaw

Bradford Park is opposite The Townley!

Yes looking onto Bradford Back Passage<br /><br />-- Fri May 03, 2013 1:39 pm --<br /><br />
MadchesterCity said:
Danny Hoekman said:
charliebigspuds said:
if you go down Mercer way then you end up in bradford but if you come out of the ss and cross the road I think you're in Beswick, I'm sure the barstaff in the townley have polo shirts on with the townley Beswick embroidered on 'em. I actually thought that area was openshaw

Bradford Park is opposite The Townley!

Yes looking onto Bradford Back Passage

I hear Michael Owen had to park his chopper in their, slightly embarassing

Challenger1978 said:
charliebigspuds said:
you won't find any barm's around there, pure Manchester muffin land is bradford/Beswick/openshaw/ miles platting or wherever it is

Is it fuck go in a local chippy and you'll see on the menu they sell barms not fucking muffins.
the owner of that chippy must be from Wilmslow aka paedo central then

charliebigspuds said:
Challenger1978 said:
charliebigspuds said:
you won't find any barm's around there, pure Manchester muffin land is bradford/Beswick/openshaw/ miles platting or wherever it is

Is it fuck go in a local chippy and you'll see on the menu they sell barms not fucking muffins.

Pmsl you dick, you didn't even know the Townley was in Beswick you daft twat you though it was Openshaw.So why the fuck would anyone listen to you when it comes to thing in that area

Challenger1978 said:
charliebigspuds said:
Challenger1978 said:

Pmsl you dick, you didn't even know the Townley was in Beswick you daft twat you though it was Openshaw.So why the fuck would anyone listen to you when it comes to thing in that area
i was the first one on this thread to say Beswick, you're not from around there or you'd know it was muffin territory. You're probably from Wilmslow too

Challenger1978 said:
charliebigspuds said:

I went in my mams local chippy in Miles Platting last night and they sell muffins and always have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.